How often to add blue spectrum in a flower hps room?

• Thread starter Yolo420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Yolo420

Yolo420

I got an hps rooms for flower and I’m trying to see how many lights blue spectrum bulbs I should add per yellow spectrum?

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

You can alternate between yellow and blue so you have a 50/50 ratio. Those 1000DE are very powerful, how much does each light cover for your grow? 5x5 or 4x4? You could also add small blue bulbs in between the 1000's too.

Yolo420

Yolo420

For my flower room my hps 1000de lights I believe cover 4x4 they’re the double ended ushio bulbs. At one of the spots I use to work at for every 25 lights they were putting 4 blues all together with the remaining being all yellow

Yolo420

Yolo420

For my flower room my hps 1000de lights I believe cover 4x4 they’re the double ended ushio bulbs. At one of the spots I use to work at for every 25 lights they were putting 4 blues all together with the remaining being all yellow
I’m also spacing them 4 feet apart from each other

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
what’s your space dimensions?
the 1000 watt just one?

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

The light will only affect plants directly around them, so if you want maximum coverage they would have to alternate. But if you want focus the blue in 1 area then it won't crossover to other plants as much. So it depends on your goals, either way would work but you would get different results.

Top Bottom