How often to feed bloom nutrients

• Thread starter LakerGang89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LakerGang89

LakerGang89

Hey guys I just watched my girls to flower today. I’ve been watering every 3 to 4 days all throughout veg. I’m growing in Fox farmcoco loco. The nutrients I’m using are Flora Nova Grow and Bloom. They are due for a watering today but I’m wondering should I give them the transition nutrient schedule or keep what I’ve been doing and just water with plain water? Then in 3 days give them the transition nutrients schedule and after that how often are you guys giving bloom nutrients? I’ve been doing a feed water feed schedule. Does that have to change now that I’m in flower? Ive heard of people giving nutrients every watering in flower.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hey guys I just watched my girls to flower today. I’ve been watering every 3 to 4 days all throughout veg. I’m growing in Fox farmcoco loco. The nutrients I’m using are Flora Nova Grow and Bloom. They are due for a watering today but I’m wondering should I give them the transition nutrient schedule or keep what I’ve been doing and just water with plain water? Then in 3 days give them the transition nutrients schedule and after that how often are you guys giving bloom nutrients? I’ve been doing a feed water feed schedule. Does that have to change now that I’m in flower? Ive heard of people giving nutrients every watering in flower.
Keep doing what you are doing. Do you check PPM or & PH....Run off water's PPM will tell you where your nut Ah fk it I can't explain it but this does..."

What IS PPM?

PPM is a unit of measurement, and it’s an initialism for Parts Per Million. This term is used in cannabis cultivation to refer to the concentration of Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) in the water you give your plants. This is a way for growers to refer to exactly how much minerals and other substances are in their water. This information is useful since plants can only intake so many minerals and stuff at a time. This is also useful for DWC growers who need to know the current condition of their reservoir water "

Keeping track of these numbers lets you learn how much and when but I'd keep the water / feed / water thing going....I sometimes screw up and water twice or feed twice and no big deal but I can see burnt tips on the double feed and light fading green leaves on the under fed so its best to stay on schedule until you get a better grasp on your plants needs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom