• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ph 007

Ph 007

Hi all

I'm looking for some advice f anyone can help thanks

I have a seed in paper towels I need to put it up soon,
I want to pot it I to coco
I'm not sure if I need just water or calmag or feed?

Usually I statt seeds in soil as I'm new to coco

Usually clones I star to coco and the grow fine but if never planted a seed into coco

I usually have so below when feeding my plants in coco nd canna coco nutrients
Tap water is 80ppm
I add calmag to take that water to 200ppm
then I add my feed and that's It
But
I'm not sure How It would work with a seed and calmag and feed

Madmax

Madmax

Alot of guys would probably differ from how i do it.the 70/30 coir perlite i purchase has an ec of 500ppm sometimes so i run my tank water 10ppm through it till it reads 140ppm then i mix a low dose at 140ppm and ph that just a+b nutes canna classic or botanicare with a couple drops of go roots.....i dont use paper towel method but glass of water soon at it shows a tap i plant pretty much straight away bout 7mm down then straight in a reasonably dark warm spot till it comes up checking every day and adding a few drops of water directly above seed to keep moist .after about 3 days they should b up..some take a little longer .i use small square plastic trays so i dont over water them .and once they are up straight under the light and given a little nutes.

You can checkout my dragonsflame diary i just started to see what pots i use etc..

Last edited:
Ph 007

Ph 007

Alot of guys would probably differ from how i do it.the 70/30 coir perlite i purchase has an ec of 500ppm sometimes so i run my tank water 10ppm through it till it reads 140ppm then i mix a low dose at 140ppm and ph that just a+b nutes canna classic or botanicare with a couple drops of go roots.....i dont use paper towel method but glass of water soon at it shows a tap i plant pretty much straight away bout 7mm down then straight in a reasonably dark warm spot till it comes up checking every day and adding a few drops of water directly above seed to keep moist .after about 3 days they should b up..some take a little longer .i use small square plastic trays so i dont over water them .and once they are up straight under the light and given a little nutes.

You can checkout my dragonsflame diary i just started to see what pots i use etc..
Thanks for the help, I'll have a good read when I'm about to pot up the seed didn't sprout so go another one in.

Been busy so only now managed to reply thanks:)

Madmax

Madmax

If they dont sprout still plant it somewhere and it could suprise you..i had a few this grow that never sprouted in glass .they cracked cause they sank... seen no tap root after 18 hrs so i planted in coco and put in dark and both came up..😃

Dye

Dye

If they dont sprout still plant it somewhere and it could suprise you..i had a few this grow that never sprouted in glass .they cracked cause they sank... seen no tap root after 18 hrs so i planted in coco and put in dark and both came up..😃
Ha ha yep I have had it happen, one time in the late 1960’s ha ha as a kid visiting my aunt, her backyard was backed up to all woods.
I rolled a joint a threw a seed in a house plant pot to get rid of it. My aunt told me one day she looked and it was there.
the woods part, I got so stoned I got lost in the woods for a while. Should have saved the seed!
I was with a dog, I said which way, the dog had no idea, city dogs

Top Bottom