How The Hell Is Everyone? (Homie Check)

• Thread starter SacredTreeOrganicFarms
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Apart from a slow start to spring which put me back at least a month on my little outdoors grow starting to get some traction in there pots now note to self don’t start outdoors grow till December here just not worth the trying to beat Mother Nature she’s going to smack your ass every time you try started my second outdoors grow all potted up and in the class house ........ 2020 be gone ....

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Blood valley not for me my friend you crack me up Cobber it has been freezing down on the South Arm, Max but temps are picking up hoping I’ll have some outdoor buds from these new strains but hey it’s Tassie shit can go pear shaped in an instant as you well know .... Od .

Kyfarmerb

Kyfarmerb

How is everyone? I will say I’m very thankful for cannabis ESPECIALLY this year. Pandemic, life, etc. Just a quick check up and making sure everyone’s happy growing✌🏼🍻🌎
How are u bro? Good this way.check out my last harvest pics...

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Sacred Tree Organic Farms
Supporter
Kyfarmerb

Kyfarmerb

Doing okay all things considered my guy, appreciate you asking. Rough patches with my business partners always stressful, and it sucks thinking people will come around. But we keep pushing! These look amazing! Whatcha got harvested?
Some lie dream, GSC and og kush.yeah people can disappoint,no doubt.i feel it could prove to be stressful in having to deal with other hardheads.ive never had a business partner in cannabis .well if u get out this way then look me up,we may have some things to talk about.

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Supporter
Shooooo wya my guy😂 never hurts bringing in some real heads. I’m the grower they just “sometimes” provide financial help. I’m at such a dead end with then because they don’t understand the plant and it’s requirements.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Business people never do they just see the Buck there chasing .... Od .
And partnerships hardly ever work , especially an a small business scale, most marriages fail, now add a profit and loss statement well hopefully you get where I’m goin - everyone sees things from a different perspective.
Good luck my friend !

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Supporter
Business people never do they just see the Buck there chasing .... Od .
Real shit OD. That’s why they pay me just to get the job done, but when I’m limited it’s hard. They give no care about the plants!

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Supporter
And partnerships hardly ever work , especially an a small business scale, most marriages fail, now add a profit and loss statement well hopefully you get where I’m goin - everyone sees things from a different perspective.
Good luck my friend !
Appreciate the support! Us growers gotta stay strong! Hahaha!

Covkyfarmer

Covkyfarmer

Hello to all, I am in the process of figureing this out.ive got two accounts but didn't mean it.i lost my cell and all my info so don't be alarmed it's me kyfarmerb.
Nice to see y'all!!!.

Rob21

Rob21

Sorry guys it's been a while I've been busy with work and my garden so I'll post some pics tonight hope everyone is well " Together we are all better" alone is a dismal path talk to everyone tonight

Top Bottom