How times have changed.

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'm not certain if this was an actual ad back in the day. I personally have never seen it before but as I was scrolling through FB to get my blood pressure up from the sheer stupidity in the world I came across this and it was to good not to share even if it was bs.

How times have changed
Team914

Team914

when they want to control you they always take the most outlandish approach ive been pretty bakeout more then a few times and never have i ever thought of doing something like this LMFAOOO

Ignignokt

Ignignokt

Oh, you have no idea. ( perhaps you do. if so, apologies )

When I took my first toke, they ( the man ) were putting people in prison for 20 years for two joints. You have two, so that is more than one and distribution of a controlled narcotic. And folks wondered why Janice said that freedom's just another word for nothin left to lose. Don't take the freedom for granted.

And then there was the disinformation and stuff that looks very funny now. I can say, it wasn't so much back then. It formed what we called common sense and civic responsibility at the time. My brother spent 3 months in prison for possession in the 70's. I dealt with shady people before I was in the position to grow my own. It still can be dangerous IRL, there was a home invasion here not but a few days ago. From my perspective, the change is still almost unbelievable.

Yes, times have changed. Viva la revolution! Teach what you know. Be careful.

But know that it took some long time. Lies fly on wings, truth rides a horse.

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
I'm not certain if this was an actual ad back in the day. I personally have never seen it before but as I was scrolling through FB to get my blood pressure up from the sheer stupidity in the world I came across this and it was to good not to share even if it was bs.

Damn, i'm old but not THAT old..... I thought shot-gunning was from the other end......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom