How to add extra hanging bar to 5x5?

• Thread starter ThatRapperWeed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

I currently have two mars hydro tsl2000's in a 5x5 tent. I'm going into flower and am bumping up my watts with two blurples that draw 145w each. My problem is, I can't hang them how I want without another support bar. Unfortunately no one seems to make an extra support bar for a 5x5. I was thinking of pvc pipe or something but I don't know how to secure it better than some Gorilla tape. Anyone have any ideas?

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

I bought a fusion tent with extra bar from growlights.ca it only gives more anchor points but doesn’t give you any more weight bearing. I use these to hang lights from
9 Pack Extension Cord Holder Organizer, Heavy Duty Storage Straps Fit with Garage Hooks and Pool Hose Hangers by LuBanSir https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07SWBHPYL/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_C4DF5KREJCCJS6H3C6E6
Then you can move lights around easily. If it was holding more then 50lbs I’d secure as well with a good zip tie 100lb rated

JimmyCreedog

JimmyCreedog

I'd just link some 24" zipties together.

ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

I'd just link some 24" zipties together.
My issue is I can't hang those zip ties to anything. The lights I have are rectangular so the space in between is a rectangle. The only extra bar I have is going the opposite direction and is responsible for holding the carbon filter and extraction fan. I could hang one light from it but not two. I guess I could move my fan and filter outside of the tent and move the bar, it would just be a pain.

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

My issue is I can't hang those zip ties to anything. The lights I have are rectangular so the space in between is a rectangle. The only extra bar I have is going the opposite direction and is responsible for holding the carbon filter and extraction fan. I could hang one light from it but not two. I guess I could move my fan and filter outside of the tent and move the bar, it would just be a pain.
Unfortunately always is

Top Bottom