How to best dry a very bushy plant?

• Thread starter mister1414
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mister1414

mister1414

Hello friends. I just cut my pre-98 bubba today and I'm not quite sure how to dry it properly. I cut the plant at the base and have it hanging whole, upside down. It's 71 degrees, and roughly 45% RH in the little closet area where it's hanging. I have air moving too in the room. What I'm trying to figure out is should I remove some of the fan leaves, or can I just leave it hanging how it is? It's just so much bushier than the (few) other plants I've harvested. Pic attached.
How to best dry a very bushy plant

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Personally I would definitely cut branches and hang them separately, air has to be able to flow around everything to get them as evenly dried as possible and minimize chances of micro climates/ moist spots

mister1414

mister1414

How is the drying process going?
Kinda rough so far lol - grew 4 plants, harvested 3 and it was way too hot and dry in the area they were in, so they got too dry and lost some smell. The bud is still decent, not bad at all, but the p98 smells DIVINE and so I REALLY don't wanna fuck up the dry.

Appreciate all the replies guys.

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

i read that like 65- 68 degrees and 60 percent humidity preserve the terpenes pretty well so if you got a tent and can put a fan in the bottom not directly on the plant to circulate a tiny bit of a air should be a nice slow dry

Top Bottom