HOW-TO CannaMilk

• Thread starter Kuntjoose
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

CANNA MILK
Makes about ½ gallon
The quality of grass is very important making cannamilk as it has much less fat for the THC to combine with. U can adjust the amount of grass add to the recipe for strength just remember the more grass u put in the mix the greener ur milk will taste. Or you could use just heavy cream and get a much more potent outcome some ppl just dont like all the fat.=)

6 cups whole milk
2 cup heavy cream
1 oz more processed buds or frosty trim
1 medium sauce pan
1 large metal or glass mixing bowl with something to use for lid
Cheesecloth
1 whisk or mixing spoon
Clean air tight storage
PREPARATION:
Place pan on stove half full of water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and place mixing bowl on top. Add the cream and milk and heat almost till boiling stirring occasionally. Whisk in ganja and let steep on med-low for about 2-3hrs stirring occasionally being careful not to let it boil or let the bottom pan run dry. Let cool enough to handle and not burn urself then strain thru cheese cloth into storage container. Store in a dark place or container. Milk may appear to separate just give it a shake when ready to use. Keeps for about a week or so. The quality of grass is very important making cannamilk as it has much less fat for the THC to combine with. U can adjust the amount of grass add to the recipe for strength just remember the more grass u put in the mix the greener ur milk will taste.=)

Here are some Chai tea recipes for you. They definantly help to shooth a sore throat and keep you medicated all day.:)

COFFEE DRINK
• 1 cup hot coffee
• 1 cup cannamilk
• 1 oz vanilla syrup or extract
• 1/8 tsp of each: cinnamon, sugar, allspice, cloves
PREPARATION:
In the bottom of your mug, mix the spices and vanilla. Fill halfway with hot coffee, then the other half with warm milk.

ICED CHAI TEA
• 6 cups water
• 8 tea bags, black
• 1 cup cannamilk
• 4 tbs sugar
• 4 tsp cinnamon
• 4 tsp cardamom
• Ice, crushed
PREPARATION:
Boil the water and steep tea bags with cardamom for 5 minutes. Strain out teabags and let cool. Put ice into 4 glasses, and add tea. Leave about a quarter of the glass empty. To each glass add, 1 tbs sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon and 1/4 cup of milk.

HOME MADE SIMPLE CHAI
• 2 cups water
• 2tbs loose tea, or 2 bags usually black
• 1 piece of dry ginger
• 3 cardamom pods, crushed
• 3 whole cloves
• 1 piece of cinnamon stick
• Cannamilk and sugar to taste
PREPARATION:
Chop up ginger into fine pieces, and break up cinnamon stick. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil, then add tea leaves and all the spices. Let everything brew at boiling for 30 to 45 seconds. Remove from heat, then let steep at room temperature for another minute.

SIMPLE CHAI TEA
• 4tbs or bags green tea
• 6 whole cloves
• ½ tsp ground ginger
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• 1 cup Cannamilk
• 4 cups water
PREPARATION:
Boil water, then simmer with cinnamon, ginger and cloves for about 10 minutes. Add tea and steep for another 5 minutes. Add milk and heat until near boiling. Strain out the spices and tea leaves. Serve chai with a bit of honey

Ill add some more later there are still alchoholic beverages and stuff like thandai. hope this helps out.:p

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

very nice list of different type of canna milk... will defo .. try some of them myself.. thanks for posting :-)

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
From what I hear Canna milk made right needs to come with a warning label it's so strong

F

FastForward

I don't really like milk, but I can imagine a canna chocomilk could be a major winner - I love the idea of being able to sip it blatantly throughout the day without anyone the wiser ;)

Top Bottom