How to consume hashish without smoking

• Thread starter Moroccanish
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moroccanish

Moroccanish

Sup all
So you all know that the majority of people are quarantined, so am I.
So I couldn't get my hands on any hash,(I live in morocco and it's pretty easy to get it tho)
All I got starting this week was, I dunno I did like 6 joint out of it (with tobacco)
But that was before the emergency state was declared and it wasn't obligatory to stay home. And since I live with my parents I go out to a place me and the friend hang out in and roll my stuff
Now when the actual quarantine is on, I can't just roll out a joint and smoke it indoors since my parents don't know
And I'm stuck with maybe 0.5 gramme
So what I'm asking is there any way I can get a final "high" without the need to roll
Maybe cook it somehow
Not a complex cooking tho, one that may include making the kitchen smell like hash...
Please help and thank yall

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Sup all
So you all know that the majority of people are quarantined, so am I.
So I couldn't get my hands on any hash,(I live in morocco and it's pretty easy to get it tho)
All I got starting this week was, I dunno I did like 6 joint out of it (with tobacco)
But that was before the emergency state was declared and it wasn't obligatory to stay home. And since I live with my parents I go out to a place me and the friend hang out in and roll my stuff
Now when the actual quarantine is on, I can't just roll out a joint and smoke it indoors since my parents don't know
And I'm stuck with maybe 0.5 gramme
So what I'm asking is there any way I can get a final "high" without the need to roll
Maybe cook it somehow
Not a complex cooking tho, one that may include making the kitchen smell like hash...
Please help and thank yall
half gram, not enough to eat to me, sure you may feel something small.
better to smoke it.

Moroccanish

Moroccanish

whenever i eat it, i just break off small chunks and swallow them with a drink.
No need to heat it?
I read all over the internet you need to heat it or dissolve it in some fat or SMTNG

Madbud

Madbud

Under glass you can limit the amount of smoke. We put a pin through a piece of cardboard, stick the hash on the pin, light it and cover with a glass. When the glass is full of smoke slide it to the edge and inhale. The only smoke will be what you exhale.

Top Bottom