how to control the environment

• Thread starter bakin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bakin

so im thinking about having my bud room completely sealed or pretty close to and using humidifiers, ac, and somehow get co2 to the crop. i thought that this would be easy with the right controller but everywhere i look either i find a decent controller or humidifiers and theres always something confusing about it. can anyone help???? :worried

M

mrenz999

Not sure what is confusing you about it. I use a Sentinal..A computer that monitors the environment and then turns on and off the different appliances as need or not needed.

F

f1ydave

so im thinking about having my bud room completely sealed or pretty close to and using humidifiers, ac, and somehow get co2 to the crop. i thought that this would be easy with the right controller but everywhere i look either i find a decent controller or humidifiers and theres always something confusing about it. can anyone help???? :worried

you mean dehumidifier? there are a ton of controllers available, what are you having trouble finding? co2 tank with regulator/controller/timer

B

Bobby Smith

Lol, this post reminds me of the Ron White Scotchgard bit........

"I'm looking for something that will guard my couch from when I spill Scotch on it".

"Well sir, we have Scotchgard"

Isn't it amazing how things work out sometimes?

Couldn't find the clip, but that's the basic gist of it............you wanna control your environment? You need an environmental controller................I have the Sentinel CHHC-1, works like a fucking charm.

Plug everything in, set your parameters on it, then leave it alone.........true plug and play.

Latest posts

Top Bottom