how to deal with regular seeds

• Thread starter Pagliuzz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pagliuzz

Pagliuzz

so i have only grown autos next grow will be photos. Reading tons of review of seedsbank and strains and Mr Nice seeds seems to be some high quality shit problems is that he only do regular seeds.
my cultivation space is quite small and i dunno how to deal with regulars. Mr nice pack are 15 seeds let assume they germinate all then a veg stage for 1 month then see the pre-sex and toss the male ok but assuming that i can grow 3-4 plant and i want a great spreaded canopy how to deal with veg in a small tend? i cant mainlain and train all the plant before the sex tossing no space. should i wait for mainlaing and lst and maybe scrog after the male tossing? would this duble the veg time? 2 months seems a bit too much for veg.. how u deal with space problems?

sorry for my english dunno if everthing is clearly explained...

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I almost always grow from regular seeds. I veg them 4 - 6 weeks in order to see preflowers, before transplanting them into final pots. Depending on the size of your tent, you may have to do a bit of pruning.

I would also advise against germinating the entire pack. How many plants do you want? Germinate 2x as many seeds as the number of plants you want to end up with. Sometimes you'll get that amount, sometimes more, sometimes less.

Pagliuzz

Pagliuzz

I almost always grow from regular seeds. I veg them 4 - 6 weeks in order to see preflowers, before transplanting them into final pots. Depending on the size of your tent, you may have to do a bit of pruning.

I would also advise against germinating the entire pack. How many plants do you want? Germinate 2x as many seeds as the number of plants you want to end up with. Sometimes you'll get that amount, sometimes more, sometimes less.
Thanks ill do this potting up seems a good Plan how i dint think about It😅

Top Bottom