How to feed canna nutrients to auto flowers

• Thread starter Greenbookproject
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Greenbookproject

Greenbookproject

Hi Guys I am looking for some information on feeding my Auto Glueberry og to my single plant.
It’s in a 12 Litre fabric pot with canna coco pro plus coir. I have the complete set of canna nutrients
A
B
Rhizotonic
Cannazym
Bloom
Pk 13/14
I am on day 20 and I am really unsure when to introduce these nutrients to the plant “pk and bloom” . I am feeding the a+b and Rhizotonic and cannazym ok but I am really unsure how to introduce the nutrients they need at the correct stages of growth.
So guys I am wondering can you please guide me in the right direction as to a feeding schedule using the canna range of nutrients please.
Oh yes and I am feeding the plant based on 1 Litre at a time. Cheers guys in advance for any information donated.

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

Should say on the label at least nectar of the gods and advanced does run the coco similar to hydro from my understanding so its prob the start at 1/4 strength and work your way up mainly following the ppm before phing you can find ppm charts everywhere with the highs and lows for how the plants growing and what stage its in

20210129 144702
chemistry

chemistry

Stick up a couple of pics of your set up, just bare in mind that auto's don't eat as much as photo type strains.

Top Bottom