how to fight mites in 5 week of bud ,,

• Thread starter NBfrost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

oxiDate is where its at. Its designed as a fungal treatment but its so corrosive that it burns the mites and their eggs to death on contact. You use it once and they are gone. If you get this product mite will never be a problem again. Its totally organic and I cannot reccomend it highly enough. But no one will listen.

They will spray nasty ass neem oil all over their almost finished bud and have the most bitter disgusting tasting smoke possible. I cant even smoke weed thats been sprayed with, it instantly activates my gag reflex. Terrible product for consumables.

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Thanks for noticing :eek: I just downloaded the label and thought it's weird they're using antiquated nomenclature for h2o2.

Interesting that it gets results on mites though. What do they look like under your loupe after spraying/dunking?

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

i havent inspected them, but thats a great idea. Visually they turn from whatever color to corn husk white. Hanging by they're own webs dead or just upon the table or floor. I always do a spray btw. From the bottom up so they have no where to run.

Latest posts

Top Bottom