How To Finish Qwet

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I get this milky white water at the end, what is the best way to evaporate the last bit of liquid at the end?
I have just been putting a fan on it overnight.
Will vac purging qwet do anything?
How to finish qwet
How to finish qwet 2

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

i think the water content in your product was well above 15 percent  and now you have water mixed in with in impurities

Re filter and  set jar in oil bath hopefully it will steam out the water

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
It was completely bone dry and frozen, I even filtered through a coffee filter in the freezer.
After I put it pack on the heat for a few minutes most of it evaporated.
It still has moisture though and I don't know any other way to finish it besides letting it sit for days.
I usually just dab it wet, it bubbles up a bit and turns yellow but I am impatient.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Vac purge it, still gonna take a while since its water but.. yeah.. that or put it under a fan..

I used to dump the milkey shit to be honest, never saw the value.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

I get this milky white water at the end, what is the best way to evaporate the last bit of liquid at the end?
I have just been putting a fan on it overnight.
Will vac purging qwet do anything?View attachment 628901 View attachment 628902
That is a combibation of akcohol and water.

When i get it down to tge volume of a teaspoon or so i place it on a coffee cup warmer or candle warmer to finish tge purge.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Vac purge it, still gonna take a while since its water but.. yeah.. that or put it under a fan..

I used to dump the milkey shit to be honest, never saw the value.
I keep mine under a fan till there is about a teaspoon left then wben there is about 5 ml left i fo the final heat purge. Ob a coffee cup warmer.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I got all of the liquid off of it but now it is the consistancy of honey. My candle warmer gets hotter than my stove on the lowest setting so I might put it back on there for a few. Will vac purging qwet do anything or is that just for bho?

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

I got all of the liquid off of it but now it is the consistancy of honey. My candle warmer gets hotter than my stove on the lowest setting so I might put it back on there for a few. Will vac purging qwet do anything or is that just for bho?
You can do Vac purging.

My candle warmer only operates St 135-130.

E

EthGoD

I alway save a little etho for this. Once it get down to the very end and the milky starts to happen. Pop it back in the freeze.
Wait about 30 min
Reapply it to the heat for the finally purge (I have a best value vac heating pad)
Then when it's almost solid add a little more etho. I think adding the etho back helps with the ration water to etho. You'll see it clear up in two secs
Looks like your running regular everclear (in Cali it's 151) so it's about 15% I think.
Any who I hope this helps. I personally like qwet ove BHO but I'm vegan so hey. I'm weird right.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Grab a bottle of diesel 153 proof, cheaper and you get more than everclear.

It's just residual water. I'd dump it out like above. But I'd still vac purge. My purge system collects dust, that's why I vac purge mine all the time. Comes out like a super thick, sticky taffy, but always pulls back. I use mine for edibles, not dabbing.
I leave the dabbing for my solventless rosin extracts.

Hit up @GT21

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I've found that I like letting it slow evaporate and turn into wax consistency, when I fully purge it and make it look like shatter it has much less flavor.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Grab a bottle of diesel 153 proof, cheaper and you get more than everclear.

It's just residual water. I'd dump it out like above. But I'd still vac purge. My purge system collects dust, that's why I vac purge mine all the time. Comes out like a super thick, sticky taffy, but always pulls back. I use mine for edibles, not dabbing.
I leave the dabbing for my solventless rosin extracts.

Hit up @GT21
I will be pressing Rosin from bubble Hash and Dry sift.

I only do QWISO in buds that are too Dry to smoke.

Top Bottom