How to fix nitrogen toxicity.

• Thread starter Brettdawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Im in soil two weeks into flower. One plant showing aigna off to much nitrogen.
Dark glossy leaves and clawing a little..
Only feeding shogun terra bloom

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
At what ppm are you feeding. I checked out those nutrients. Shouldn’t be getting N tox from 4-2-6. Can we get a picture of your plant showing the signs?
Burnz

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Finking flush an swap to nio bio biz bloom
N 2%
P 7%
K 4%

Less nitrogen

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

And dont really chek ppm im soil.
Jus follow guidlines on the bak of the bottle. But i aleays give bit less. Says 2-4mil per litre. I give in the middle 3 mil per litre.
I only chek ppm wen growing in coco

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Jus follow guidlines on the bak of the bottle. But i aleays give bit less. Says 2-4mil per litre. I give in the middle 3 mil per litre.
Why? Why only in coco? I grow in soil and am constantly monitoring the ppm in and out. I don’t think it’s n tox. I think that plant is locked out. It’s only happening to one plant that’s why I think the plant is locked out. From the picture I don’t see dark green leafs but I do see clawing. How often are you fertigating and how much each watering. How much run off each watering? You should check you ppm run off and that will tell you what’s going on in the soil. Changing your nutrients won’t resolve the issue per say specially if it’s only happening with 1 plant.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

If you check the same way in soil you will see what is going on in the medium over time. You would know of you have high ppm’s in rhe drooping plant.

Thats not nitrogen claw by the way.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Why? Why only in coco? I grow in soil and am constantly monitoring the ppm in and out. I don’t think it’s n tox. I think that plant is locked out. It’s only happening to one plant that’s why I think the plant is locked out. From the picture I don’t see dark green leafs but I do see clawing. How often are you fertigating and how much each watering. How much run off each watering? You should check you ppm run off and that will tell you what’s going on in the soil. Changing your nutrients won’t resolve the issue per say specially if it’s only happening with 1 plant.
I have more expericw with coco.
And guy in hydro shop told me i dont need to chek ppm

And dotn water to run off as i wil wash out nuteienta and food mcrobes in the soil.

I water 1200 every two days .surely Ppm cant be high feeding jus 3 mil per litre of bloom ..
Im willinh to listen to your tipa ans advive to make me a better aoil grower.
So do you recoomend i water to run off every time and chek ppm in an out?.
Cheers bro
Need to fix this.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

If you check the same way in soil you will see what is going on in the medium over time. You would know of you have high ppm’s in rhe drooping plant.

Thats not nitrogen claw by the way.
Hard to see on pics. Can jus see they drooping and bit clawed over.
Leaves are quite dark glossy shiny droop over. I thought this was all signs of to muxh nitrogen. Tallest plant aswell

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter

And dotn water to run off as i wil wash out nuteienta and food mcrobes in the soil.

I water 1200 every two days .surely Ppm cant be high feeding jus 3 mil per litre of bloom ..
Cheers bro
Need to fix this.
Oh dear. Such wrong info. Watering to runoff flushed out all unwanted salts and buildup in your soil. 1200ppm is crazy high. I Have never got that high in soil. My highest ppm in is around 700 peak of flower, then tapper back.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter

Cheers bro
Need to fix this.
Checking the ppm in runoff will tell you how much nutrients your plant is uptaking or not. If ppm out is higher than ppm in, you have salt built up which may lead to plant lock out

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
So if you could. Get us the ppm in and out, pH in and out of your next watering

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Oh dear. Such wrong info. Watering to runoff flushed out all unwanted salts and buildup in your soil. 1200ppm is crazy high. I Have never got that high in soil. My highest ppm in is around 700 peak of flower, then tapper back.
1200 mil not ppm.bro

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I feed 1.2litres of water every two days
Got it. I understand. Sorry I misunderstood. Your other plants are healthy? Next watering check the ppm of the plant that is having issues and we will go from there.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Got it. I understand. Sorry I misunderstood. Your other plants are healthy? Next watering check the ppm of the plant that is having issues and we will go from there.
Ye will message u wednesday mate. Cheers.

Top Bottom