How to fix nitrogen toxicity.

• Thread starter Brettdawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Ye will message u wednesday mate. Cheers.
Ya let us know. Update this thread when you water with the ppm of runoff. We are here to help but without some info it’s hard for us to help you know? Trying my best. Happy grows.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Future refference. If i decide to carry on in soil.
What good tips you reccomend for me?
Nutrients for soil?
Feed to run off?
U feed water feed ?
Best ph ?
And yeh wil update wednesday

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Future refference. If i decide to carry on in soil.
What good tips you reccomend for me?
Nutrients for soil?
Feed to run off?
U feed water feed ?
Best ph ?
And yeh wil update wednesday
Recommendations:
Fox farm ocean forest for soil.
I used dyna gro for nutrients.
I always water to 15-20% run off.
I pH my water anywhere 6.2-6.5 and I adjust according to run off pH. I try and use as little of pH up/down as possible but it is inevitable. pH swings once nutrients come into play. I’ve had great results with dyna gro thus far.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Recommendations:
Fox farm ocean forest for soil.
I used dyna gro for nutrients.
I always water to 15-20% run off.
I pH my water anywhere 6.2-6.5 and I adjust according to run off pH. I try and use as little of pH up/down as possible but it is inevitable. pH swings once nutrients come into play. I’ve had great results with dyna gro thus far.
Ok my ph is always in the 6-7 range.
Wil start watering to run off. Using fabric pots tho they annoy me and water comes out the sides half way down.
I might go bal to coco as i finl the yield and growth is quiker than soil.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Ok my ph is always in the 6-7 range.
Wil start watering to run off. Using fabric pots tho they annoy me and water comes out the sides half way down.
I might go bal to coco as i finl the yield and growth is quiker than soil.
Drip pan resolves that issue. Catches all run off. I’ve seen some spectacular coco grows. I’ll be dipping my hands in the coco soon. After my next soil grow. Soil requires lots of patience haha. But I also know things can go bad in coco, real fast. Good luck brotha.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Im going to chel my ppm of.nutrients after what shud i be aiming for then day 16 flower.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Didn’t think so. I told him he may be locked out rather.
What makes you think locked out? I don't see any nitrogen toxicity just drooping leaves. Was looking at placement and is the intake closer to the plants that look better? More airflow will dry up the media faster.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I vote for overwatering as well.

Be careful measuring runoff ppm/ec. As the water moves through the medium and container it will pick up residue and salts left behind and will increase the measurement substantially. This is why I don’t like to measure runoff ppm. If you have a container full of nutrient rich growing medium like soil and the container is 6” tall you’ll get a vastly different reading than the same soil in a container that’s 10” tall due to the leeching of salts and buildup. A slurry test is preferred when possible for ppm/ec. But that’s my opinion.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

I vote for overwatering as well.

Be careful measuring runoff ppm/ec. As the water moves through the medium and container it will pick up residue and salts left behind and will increase the measurement substantially. This is why I don’t like to measure runoff ppm. If you have a container full of nutrient rich growing medium like soil and the container is 6” tall you’ll get a vastly different reading than the same soil in a container that’s 10” tall due to the leeching of salts and buildup. A slurry test is preferred when possible for ppm/ec. But that’s my opinion.
And this is reason why i dont chel ppm as been told wont be accurate
I doe think its overwatered to be honedy. Only waterinf 1.2 litres every two days. And they are light on the second day if anything they can have more i think
Humidty at 40 quite low but di doe want it much higher in flower really.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I find it hard to overwater in 2 1/2-3 gallon fab pots with 1 1/2 liters of water Every two days?That’s just my opinion.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I’m watering every two days 2 gallons in 5 gal fabs. Medium has little moisture when I wager again. I highly doubt he is over watering

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

And this is reason why i dont chel ppm as been told wont be accurate
I doe think its overwatered to be honedy. Only waterinf 1.2 litres every two days. And they are light on the second day if anything they can have more i think
Humidty at 40 quite low but di doe want it much higher in flower really.
The problem isn't to much water it's water TOO often. You should saturate the pot then give it a good dry cycle. Pots should feel very light before you water again. Depending on location some right infront of the fan, tucked in the corner, difference in plant size or health they may need watered at different times.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

So going forward whats best to get that pns plant looling better and healthier. Instead of really droopy.
Ph is.nrmally between 6.2 an 6.7
Was thinking to give just water for abit see how that goes.
They aint havinh much nutrienrs they only having bloom 3mil per litre. Days 2-4 mil per litre on bottle

Top Bottom