How To Go About Growing Legally In Mendocino County

• Thread starter OrganicPro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redlife215

Shit i know some white people still holding on to their weed expecting the price to go up lol i can get deps allday now for what they want for their last years outs lol and thats what the sjtuation will be for most fsrmers thos year and gonna just keep getting worse. I am not hating or trying to be depressing to u guys i am reslly jus trying to give u a heads up to the sktuation cus it seems most leople got their hesds up their asses or think they grow the best weed in the workd that everybody will buy forever for 2k a pound lol

Dewd

Dewd

My point is that the poinds that went for 3k are now going for 1k lol even ur young ass can see that, thats my whole point. And yes i sell my pounds still to and am happy to get anything over a g for my full terms and anyrhing over 13 for my deps but when the feds make it legal no matter how good u grow or how long u have been farming ur gonna sit on ur weed if u try to sell it for more then like 5 or 600 and thatll be if u are lucky enough rto sell it at all. I know asians with 1000s of last years outs that are beggojg to off em for 500. Whats ur point on seeing pounds go for 3k years ago is the real question
There could be many points made on this topic.
As a grower it sucks the prices are coming down.
As a smoker it nice the prices are coming down.
As someone who believes our freedom is more important than anything else I say it needs to be fully legal and unregulated. Nobody should go to jail for a damn plant we all know is basically harmless.

R

redlife215

Are the orices goimg down for the smojer in the legal sector? I thought it was still 4p to 50 an 8th

O

OrganicPro

No way u know people in a med state that get 2k for their outdoors, and u can omly grow a plant to its genetic potential and i would be ignorant to think botanists with top quality facilities cant grow a plant to its grbetic best. There wont be a niche market for weed unless its black market which wont maje sense when its legal amd eben if u do have a holy grail strain do u think u will earn a living off farming when it is FEDERALLY legal
What about when companies such as Marley Naturals are interested in buying your whole entire crop after harvest? once again, f you can grow QUALITY marijuana, you can make a living off of it lil boi

Monster762

Monster762

Again I say watch doing business with the people (dispensaries or anyone logging where it comes from) that are going to strongarm the people like us. Point is govt once they actually take over can produce for pennies on the dollar. They are going to make seeds impossible to get so there is no competition. Then when you try to make a dime you'll get 20yrs for it. So legalizing has ups and downs to it. Depends on which angle you live it.

R

redlife215

What about when companies such as Marley Naturals are interested in buying your whole entire crop after harvest? once again, f you can grow QUALITY marijuana, you can make a living off of it lil boi

Thats tge dumbest shit i evver heard lol and to end that dum shit with calling me lil boi is just the corniest u could be. U really believe they will need to buy peopke weed? Ur niave for real lol. I cant even believe u said that it because it is such a retarded statement u need to do a lil realistic thinking

Monster762

Monster762

Are the orices goimg down for the smojer in the legal sector? I thought it was still 4p to 50 an 8th
Last I saw prices were still up. Street level prices dropping because that's the only way to compete with the large dispensary types. Dispensaries will drop prices but it'll be temporary. Once they have the stronghold on it and eliminate competition it'll be right back up. Whole deal is not being part of the elimination process. It's a rollercoaster type time right now. I think it will be stabilized in a year or so. Right now they are making a list of all the dummies willing to fully expose themselves. It'll go back illegal except medical. Then they (govt) will 100% control the medical and kick all the doors in on the list. And punishments for anyone outside the medical field will be crazy. It'll go to like 25 yrs for cultivation. That's what I see happening.

O

OrganicPro

Thats tge dumbest shit i evver heard lol and to end that dum shit with calling me lil boi is just the corniest u could be. U really believe they will need to buy peopke weed? Ur niave for real lol. I cant even believe u said that it because it is such a retarded statement u need to do a lil realistic thinking
Lol your brain is too small, and you don't know about dank. Because They just bought 15o ps off my boy at once. I know because I work with him little girl

lino

lino

I got a PM from Jeff Sessions;
He said you have to delete this thread before he pursues charges,,, lol

lino

lino

There a dine a dozen. Every tent pitcher on this site thinks there's is the best and don't want to ever smoke anyone else's :D
Tent Pitcher, lmao I'm a Trailer Park Boy, best grower on the Farm bro, I got my tent in the trunk, my plants are in the uhaul homie...

Dewd

Dewd

Last I saw prices were still up. Street level prices dropping because that's the only way to compete with the large dispensary types. Dispensaries will drop prices but it'll be temporary. Once they have the stronghold on it and eliminate competition it'll be right back up. Whole deal is not being part of the elimination process. It's a rollercoaster type time right now. I think it will be stabilized in a year or so. Right now they are making a list of all the dummies willing to fully expose themselves. It'll go back illegal except medical. Then they (govt) will 100% control the medical and kick all the doors in on the list. And punishments for anyone outside the medical field will be crazy. It'll go to like 25 yrs for cultivation. That's what I see happening.
Where do you get your info from dude?
You are just guessing. Obviously not an entrepreneur.

Dewd

Dewd

Do you think there will be only one dispensary after they eliminated all other competition. Lol

BudBogart

BudBogart

dont want any problems with police or law enforcement of any type. I plan on growing about 25 plants. How can I legally do this? And what are the first steps to take?

I would ask 3 random people living in Mendo the same question. At least 2 of them will have the answers.

R

redlife215

What does that mean? It is still federakly illegal which is what i am talking about. I sell boxs on a semi regular basis i dont ask who the fuck is buying it but when it becomes FEDERALLY legal ur boy wont exist after the corps get their claws in it. U are obviously the one that lacks intelligence nkt ne

Dewd

Dewd

Hey now! There's only one Walmart right?
Is Walmart the only store?
Do they have a monopoly?
Do they get to set the prices?
Walmart is cheap. Just the opposite of your point.
I never go to Walmart so there must be other choices.

Top Bottom