how to harvest pound every month...

• Thread starter sizzahash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sizzahash

how to harvest 2 pound's every month...

what would be the best set up to harvest 2 pound's every month ....how many mothers would i need ..what type of soil....would be the best..im used to growing in 5 gallon buckets with soil....never grown no other way.im thinking coco..any help will be cool farmers...i want to be able to harvest every month no matter what it takes...i need to take more risk to live the comfortable life..you no what i mean...:joint:

L

Lost

Have you ever grown before?if so explain how and your yields..

How much space do you have? How much start up money do you have? Etc..

t.o.med

t.o.med

like lost said this is highly dependant on the space you have and the amount of equipment or money you got. my mite ridden room pulls more than 2 a week. but i have 5 1000w 12 600s in my flower room and 3 1000w in my veg. that doesnt include all the othe equipment like ac, co2 gen pumps meters and all the rest of it. if your comfortable with soil you might want to stick with it if your going to be investing a lot of money you want to get that investment back as quick as possible not mess arond trying to dial in a new method.

S

sizzahash

i been growing for about a year and a half.. still got alot to learn ...i been growing in soil ...in 5 gallon buckets...under 3- 1000w..in a garage..my last crop i got 5pounds it just took to long like almost four months from seed i only got one room to grow so i been flowering and veggin..in the same room..my last crop i had 16 five gallon buckets trigged my plants at 4-feet ..and got 5 pounds..of agent orange...i already got equipment..im trying to set up new spot.. but i want to try a sog... i got 4-4x4 tables and a extra 2 1000w..lights i would like to know if i will be able to pull to pounds a month ...with say 20 plants in each tray..and 2 1000whps ..with xxl magnum reflector...want to try to harvest a pound every to weeks..in the trays...

mace

mace

If you have already achieved yields in plants of 5lbs in two months, that's 2.5lbs a month, technically. Sounds like what you need to do is square away a strain that finishes in 50-57 days, and run a mom for it. Basically, you need one mom and a veg room. You choose when to clone her, but clones takes 5-20 days to root depending on strain. Veg those suckers up to whatever height you used for your 5lbs harvest last time, and have them ready to go for when you harvest.

To answer your question on the tables, the answer is probably not. Once you have your plants dialed in after a few grows, i would probably expect no more than 1 - 1.5 grams per watt in a set up that matter.

You may want to do a search for Doubleds grow's to get an idea of how to maximize your grows.

G

grizz

MACE SAID IT ALL. You just need a veg room to have them ready to flower as soon as you harvest the flower room, and of course a cloning opperation,

J

joe.5

If you are going to do a perpetual grow then don't cut corners.. i was hoping to harvest 15 plants/month this year, but lack of attention to detail ended with me and a dead mom and a tragic loss of clones after only 4 harvests... I need to start up again, in the meantime I'm loosing time

HighTech

HighTech

Rotary is an option! :-)

what would be the best set up to harvest 2 pound's every month

From these results, a couple of Volksgarden units could do this with a single 600W HPS per unit. In fact, a single unit might suffice once you get it dialed in...

U

UP NORML

I plan on growing 60 plants for harvesting this indoor season. Plenty of space, what is the best plan for production?

HighTech

HighTech

Rotary?

I plan on growing 60 plants for harvesting this indoor season.

Two of these systems with 30 plants and one 600W HPS light source each should produce 3-4 elbows every 8-10 weeks once dialed in.

I cannot personally verify this, but those linked grow journals have convinced me of the efficiency advantages of those systems.

Top Bottom