How to kill a plant

• Thread starter Crysmatic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Crysmatic

Crysmatic

this is funny shit. speaking of which, he can't smell...which leads to him leaving windows open while the AC is running - he doesn't know when the stink has cleared. Unfortunately I have a very sharp sense of smell. Also, shitting in his room would bother me before any of the other people in the house. He really is that senseless, oblivious, and socially inept. He's on tonnes of pills...crystal meth isn't one of them (I hope). Any sane landlord would have given him an eviction notice years ago.

Again, these are NOT marijuana plants. They're just some cheap palms that he's had forever.

I've been in CBT for a couple of months. Moving out is all around the best thing I can do for my well being. Besides my (almost) carpal tunnel syndrome, and back problems, I don't enjoy having a boss. I earn money here and there, and hopefully some things will work out by christmas. I want to move out, and get some control back. I just have to avoid assholes as much as possible, and keep myself happy.

peace

Georgekush22

Georgekush22

How do you kill a plant, without being conspicuous? (no mutilation). I have a couple of observations from trying to kill a plant.

A tablespoon of ammonium nitrate in a liter of water does the trick. I drenched the soil once or twice, without run off. It doesn't take a week before they dry up and die.

I saturated a liter of hot water with DNF micro mix - about 3 heaping tablespoons. Several applications later and the stupid things are still hanging on! I was surprised how large a range micros can be applied. Now I'm curious why most commercial nutes have such low micro concentration (cost?)

I'll see if other nitrate salts have similar effects. I've applied table salt on the soil without much success. I'm also considering fungus gnats (i hate them!), however, they can spread to prized plants.
You could always just pee on it.:D

G

GassNSmoke

Imo I think you are going about it the wrong way, no matter what he's done. You are definitely lowering yourself to or below his level. You'd be better off being honest and the bigger man or even pranking him. Killing something some 1 loves usually results in backlash for you of the worse kind, no matter what the reasons. Expect to receive what you dish out, even if it's not karma you r justifying w/e he's gonna do to you for this. As you said earlier you are afraid of him retaliating then you shouldn't even be messing w/ him, I consider myself a nice guy but if you hurt something/someone I care about, you'd see a whole different side of me, I know I don't represent every1 but I think most would do the same.
This is so hilarious I just literally sprayed lysol with bleach on this guys plants I paid em 300 for one month just to get kicked out for nothing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom