How to make an uncoopertive auto flower

• Thread starter Edinburgh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Run autoflowers? Ever get one that refuses to flower? You have to do 2 things, first look at the nodes, if you see 4 vertical spikes instead of 4 v shaped pistils chuck it, it is unstable and will never flower, do you have a female auto that wont flower? As long as it's female you can save it depending on how bad they messed up the rundellis cross, this plant grew like an auto but had a few pistols so its possible, had it grown slowly it would have been a female photoperid, so what to do? Cut the light cycle to 12/12 and if your lucky this will induce flowering, in this cas yea, day 59 not old for a plant that size i think star dog fast buds allways portends trouble, a week and a half later she has flowerd nicely enough to work with, will probably flip over to bloom tue day 63 it usaley takes about 3 weeks to flower it so im thinking harvest around day 85 90 a big plant starting to smell nice, the pistils on my dwarf are starting to turn a 59 day old dwarf is old, so if you plant grows fast like a good auto should and plant is definitely female and at day 35 it is not flowering cut the cycle and give it a couple weeks, if your auto has vertical spikes at the nodes it will neve flower.

How to make an uncoopertive auto flower
How to make an uncoopertive auto flower 2
How to make an uncoopertive auto flower 3
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
That's what I would do if it's not cooperating, just drop the hours, obviously the breeder dropped the ball on this one and didn't have a stable strain.

This is a fine example of breeding, and likely the grower didn't actually grow out the results to see what they had. That's my guess anyhow.
Some photoperiods don't cross well, and you've got to get the ratio right, or you'll have too much rudy, or too much photo. I think the big problem is often the selection of cultivar in question, some photoperiods simply lend themselves to creating better autoflowering varieties, and some simply don't.

What's cultivar was used here?

This was my G13 auto just finished up.

Harvest
NewfieBud

NewfieBud

This is a Sour Diesel auto flower in my green hous. It’s on Advanced Nutrients 3 stage fertilizer.this seed was planted on July 9 and it’s still not flowering. It’s growing great, quite a bit denser than I expected, the temp and humidity and PH is perfect, just can’t get it to go into flower. Just can’t figure out what I have Don3 Wrong here, any suggestions?

1E9FE39B 6643 469E 9BEB 64D5650715D6
703A7ADB 4010 4FBA 9B17 9DA2E7A69857
FF14774C 0808 4F12 8375 6B1DBAD28BB8
195034C4 49F9 4FFE 93F3 58A4EB640ED6
Top Bottom