how to make qwiso/rso oil

• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smokey0418

Smokey0418

I would also wash more than once before disposing as I have found also there is more than just the one pull.

I just combine .

Then would evaporate with a hotplate , but outside on the deck as I don’t need a pilot light taking me out.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
I have a hot plate with a magnetic stirrer, can I use that instead of shaking? I can just use the stirrer not the heat.

I used the hotplate instead of a rice cooker, its what I had.

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

When I made shatter with moonshine i put it in the oven to dampen off. Starting to think it was not the best idea. But it worked

GNick55

GNick55

Staff member
Supporter
I have a hot plate with a magnetic stirrer, can I use that instead of shaking? I can just use the stirrer not the heat.

I used the hotplate instead of a rice cooker, its what I had.
absolutely you can stir and mash up i only freeze as i want more of a qwiso oil than rso oil..

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
No idea the difference...

That time I shook for 5 min. It sounded easy, but about 30 sec in I realized how long 5 min was! I just thought that instead of me shaking, that thing can agitate it. That saves my arm!

No desire to mash. I'm thinking less time less chlorophyll, so next ill try 3 min.

My isopropyl 99% comes tomorrow and I will try again. I need to get some tiny bottles like yours.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff member
Supporter
No idea the difference...

That time I shook for 5 min. It sounded easy, but about 30 sec in I realized how long 5 min was! I just thought that instead of me shaking, that thing can agitate it. That saves my arm!

No desire to mash. I'm thinking less time less chlorophyll, so next ill try 3 min.

My isopropyl 99% comes tomorrow and I will try again. I need to get some tiny bottles like yours.
bottles are viles..
just google qwiso oil and rso oil
i blend the two methods but lean more on getting a hash/honey oil rather than weed oil., for oral consumption and to get all the benefits from it i’d go more with the rso method..
really they difference between the two are wash times.,
ya one min shaking for me and i’ve had it but i keep going i use oven mitts as the jar is freezing cold.

Cophiljay

Cophiljay

Mostly consume RSO, after decarb (30 min @ 250 degrees), I extract my RSO with food grade liquid dimethyl ether, using open blast, evaporate outdoors in warm water bath, then induction plate for 30 min at 160 degrees. Add fractionated (liquid) coconut oil to one ounce oil to 3-4 grams RSO (it's STRONG). Used every hydrocarbon extraction method, LDE is the cleanest and most efficient hydrocarbon extraction method IMHO I get 5-6 grams of RSO/ounce of weed. Tincture is approx. 100 mg RSO per 1 dropper or 1 ml.

Top Bottom