How to pass a 500ng/ml drug test?

• Thread starter ClosetClouds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

ClosetClouds

Hey all,
I can't find an answer to this specific question anywhere online, I think because 500ng/ml is a lot.

I'm hoping to interview with a company next week, and I know they allow up to 500Ng/ml on a drug test.

I smoke pretty heavily (up until a few weeks ago, it was like, 5-6 times a day), but more recently it's been 3-4 times a day.

Will it be possible to get my levels below 500ng in 3 weeks if I stop right now?

(I've already done the detox thing, I'm not willing to risk that again, it didn't work last time.)

Thank you!!

Last edited:
GrimReffer

GrimReffer

Hey all,
I can't find an answer to this specific question anywhere online, I think because 500ng/ml is a lot.

I'm hoping to interview with a company next week, and I know they allow up to 500Ng/ml on a drug test.

I smoke pretty heavily (up until a few weeks ago, it was like, 5-6 times a day), but more recently it's been 3-4 times a day.

Will it be possible to get my levels below 500ng if I stop right now?

(I've already done the detox thing, I'm not willing to risk that again, it didn't work last time.)

Thank you!!
Probably won’t be out of your system in a week. Best bet is to buy synthetic urine, comes in a bottle and a hand warmer to get it up to temp. For a civilian job I don’t think they can watch you but idk might depend on state.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hey all,

Will it be possible to get my levels below 500ng if I stop right now?

Thank you!!
Imo nope… there are drinks that work but im not the person to ask.

C

ClosetClouds

Probably won’t be out of your system in a week. Best bet is to buy synthetic urine, comes in a bottle and a hand warmer to get it up to temp. For a civilian job I don’t think they can watch you but idk might depend on state.
I'm hoping they'll offer me the job in a week, and then I'll have a start date of two weeks from that day, and then I may have a couple of days after that before I have to go take the test. Fortunately it will not be monitored.

GrimReffer

GrimReffer

I'm hoping they'll offer me the job in a week, and then I'll have a start date of two weeks from that day, and then I may have a couple of days after that before I have to go take the test. Fortunately it will not be monitored.
Yeah if your not monitored then definitely go with synthetic urine, it’s a for sure pass. I have quite smoking for a month and it still was in my system. Gone after 2.5-3 months of not smoking tho.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

i have used the detox teas a few time now, always worked i try to give it a few days without smoking, follow the directions to the letter and you should be fine

2Bad

2Bad

Trust me don't risk it 4 people saying it didnt work for them.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

It depends on the brand… dont ask me which ones work though. I do know ppl who have passed who smoke a shit ton. They follow the directions and never fail. They have used them for years… not all brands are equal and that is a fact.

i no longer am in contact with them so again dont ask me but i do know the brand is what matters

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I used the Detox brand but also Rapid Cleanse, basically the ones sold at head shops.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Hey all,

Will it be possible to get my levels below 500ng in 3 weeks if I stop right now?

Thank you!!
i have used this stuff to pass dot drug test it cost but it works

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Then, of course, there's The Whizzinator, which got my brother through a test.

It's kind of funny. About 20 years ago, states were cracking down on people selling clean urine, so the Whizzinator people then said it's not for passing drug tests, it's a sex toy for golden showers!

GrilledCheeze

GrilledCheeze

Synthetic urine is by far the best choice and I recommend the Quick Fix brand. It's easy, discreet, and almost no employer is going to send you to a place where they watch you fill up the cup. The drinks are a gamble. They don't always work for everyone. They have always worked for me personally, I used one to get into the Army where they watch you pee. One time a buddies dad got him and me job interviews at his company that included a drug test. We were both heavy smokers, we got the same drink and followed all the directions and drank it at the same time. I passed an he didn't. That was awkward lol. Since, I've known several people who have failed multiple times with the drinks.

Top Bottom