How to preserve clones for later use?

• Thread starter Milehigher.skunks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Milehigher.skunks

HOW TO PRESERVE CLONES FOR LATER USE??
I have a bunch of clones I really want to keep but don’t have the room currently as all just started flower stage. I have seen some posts saying you can refrigerate for up to a month. The clones are already rooted in grow blocks also.

R

ritoMox

I have a bunch of clones I really want to keep but don’t have the room currently as all just started flower stage. I have seen some posts saying you can refrigerate for up to a month. The clones are already rooted in grow blocks also.
Welcome🤝 Perhaps cannabis bonsai would be the ticket?

Mudballs

Mudballs

Supporter
Fresh rooted clones they dont grow super fast...you can transplant into 16oz cups, then later transplant to 1gallon. That will take a full month.

M

Milehigher.skunks

Fresh rooted clones they dont grow super fast...you can transplant into 16oz cups, then later transplant to 1gallon. That will take a full month.
Thank you but I don’t have space for them and can’t really expand. I’m thinking of putting them in the fridge. Or I get a small tent.

Mudballs

Mudballs

Supporter
20220906 065423 copy 1512x2016

Then i guess you just dont want it bad enough and will have find someone else to bicker on the internet with cuz i aint wasting my precious life force on you anymore

Latest posts

Top Bottom