How to Purge BHO without a vaccum chamber

• Thread starter BongAkaDrew
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Is it possible to get a shatter like consistency without a vacuum pump ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CharmCity915

CharmCity915

i will diffrently look into getting a griddle thanks again all information is appreciated
How did this turn out for ya? I recently got a blast tube and wanna try it out. I’ve done it using 99% Iso & Ever Clear grain alcohol, with fair runs of both. The product was a bit cleaner with the ever clear but I’ve only done it once with each. So I’m really curious on how you did the process now

L

LuridFTW

How did this turn out for ya? I recently got a blast tube and wanna try it out. I’ve done it using 99% Iso & Ever Clear grain alcohol, with fair runs of both. The product was a bit cleaner with the ever clear but I’ve only done it once with each. So I’m really curious on how you did the process now

I though Isobutane is the kind you don’t want? I’m new to this but that’s what I read. I bought 5 tines refined N-Butane by Colibri.

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

Sorry not my post but I just got done with my first grow and getting close to being done curing..... I bought an 8×8" silicone I guess you can put that inside another container with hot enough water to slowly doit... but I broke down and got the vacuum with the 1.5quart cup i guess u could say but i have no idea what all i need here..... I know how to blast and get a great yeild there but I wanted better.... any tips much appreciated.... sorry again for on someone else post

Kronik710

Kronik710

Here's how I do it. Bust it all up. Use a small tube I find you use less butane and get a nicer yield then using a long glass sprayer that holds lots of weed. And I use silk screens instead of coffee filters they dont rip and are anyway nicer. I spray butane into the tube till it's almost coming out, stop, shake the tube wait few seconds, spray few seconds, way few seconds ect. The tube in that pic, I use just under half a can of butane. After I sprayed desired amount out I put the glass dish into warm water if you dont have a vac pump. Then once its bubbling up like crazy I use a pin and a blowdrier to pop the bubbles and give it a little bit more heat. And slowly keep getting and popping over couple days until it's either wax butter or shatter. Enjoy

Screenshot 20200421 203647 Gallery
Screenshot 20200421 203742 Gallery
Screenshot 20200421 203712 Gallery
20200421 201816
JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Lol I don't use a tube I use a mason jar frozen a can of frozen tane.

Puncture a small hole with a nail in top of jar lid. Coarsly pull apart nugs.

Spray whole bottle tane into frozen jar with lid. Poke a few holes in it for presser relief

After spraying tane in jar open carefully. Pour in the weed. Swirl around the. Put bavk j to freezer for 20-40min. Then filter off into a pyrex cassorel dish and use Mair bain or double water method. Let that boil till its stops bubbling.

Now here some took nes I'll spread it very thin in casserole dish put in over at 100f for couple hours or after mairbain, I'll scrape it up put into a silicon container then Into another clean jar rigged with a fitting and a check valve.

I got a syringe use for cattle from tsc store and burned a hole into the bottom and epoxyed in another Check valve. Hook it all up and pump the syringe like you were a 15 year old and a college girls sleepover

I can get 28 inches of vac that holds vacume. Put jar on coffee warmer and burp and vac how you see fit. Cheap equipment but a little dangerous make sure to use quality jars so not to implode one.

Butane=serious injury or property damage.....

I've also got a small 12v DC motor with a valve on the end to use as a pump as I'm not anywhere near 15 years old anymore lmao.

S

Smokntrees

I use a uv light...the butane will glow bright orange..green when butane is gone

kyLman

kyLman

Ressurcting an old thread. The method below is the best method for yield, I used to do this in 2013-2016 until I almost blew up a house. Please even if you are outyside, stay away from anything with a starter/motor/compressor. They put off small electrical currents out in the atmosphere when starting/stopping...and butane burns off and goes down (not up!) I was outside near a refridgerator and pouring butane into mason jars, walked away for a half second and BOOM. Half the house was blown out (all windows, entire slider door to porch, etc)

Lol I don't use a tube I use a mason jar frozen a can of frozen tane.

Puncture a small hole with a nail in top of jar lid. Coarsly pull apart nugs.

Spray whole bottle tane into frozen jar with lid. Poke a few holes in it for presser relief

After spraying tane in jar open carefully. Pour in the weed. Swirl around the. Put bavk j to freezer for 20-40min. Then filter off into a pyrex cassorel dish and use Mair bain or double water method. Let that boil till its stops bubbling.

Now here some took nes I'll spread it very thin in casserole dish put in over at 100f for couple hours or after mairbain, I'll scrape it up put into a silicon container then Into another clean jar rigged with a fitting and a check valve.

I got a syringe use for cattle from tsc store and burned a hole into the bottom and epoxyed in another Check valve. Hook it all up and pump the syringe like you were a 15 year old and a college girls sleepover

I can get 28 inches of vac that holds vacume. Put jar on coffee warmer and burp and vac how you see fit. Cheap equipment but a little dangerous make sure to use quality jars so not to implode one.

Butane=serious injury or property damage.....

I've also got a small 12v DC motor with a valve on the end to use as a pump as I'm not anywhere near 15 years old anymore lmao.

Top Bottom