how to raise humidity on a cupboard grow

• Thread starter devious d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
devious d

devious d

hi all i need to raise my humidity in my veg cupboard its15%rh at 80, in my flower room got humidifier so no probs , cant find a mini one any ideas appreciated, cos its holding my vegging back:puke

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Wet towels hung from a clothes hanger in the closet. Or the old-style method, a cookie sheet with a shallow layer of gravel, on top of which the plants are placed, and you fill up just barely to the top of the gravel with water.

That's how I'd start.

A

andyb616

Just fill a bowl or some largeish container up with water and let it evaporate off into the air.

devious d

devious d

tried bowl of water tried ice:sweating no joy, spraying the plants helped when i had big mothers in there, found a mini humidifier on ebay £10 so should do the trick, swapped from 400w to 2 x200w cfl,s and the r/h dropped by 25% to 15%r/h to low for my liking will try the towel and gravel tricks while im waiting for the postie:ninja

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
I lIke SeaMaidens idea, try that bruth.. Also the UK has been very dry at the moment, hence low humidity. Peace

G81

devious d

devious d

nice one seamaiden tried soaking a towel and putting on clothes hanger brought it up to 40%rh from 15%rh good idea thanks, will keep it up till humidifier arrives

Top Bottom