How to reflower a plant that had to be revegged!

• Thread starter BloominOnion
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BloominOnion

I have a gamble plant that went into flower. It did not stretch or show signs of flowers after 3 weeks and was not keeping up with my other plants so since my tent was crowded I pulled it back into my veg tent. It has grown pseudo flowers. I want to put it back into flower. Should I cut off all the old flower parts before putting the plant under 12/12. Also anything else I should do?
How to reflower a plant that had to be revegged

How to reflower a plant that had to be revegged 2
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I have a gamble plant that went into flower. It did not stretch or show signs of flowers after 3 weeks and was not keeping up with my other plants so since my tent was crowded I pulled it back into my veg tent. It has grown pseudo flowers. I want to put it back into flower. Should I cut off all the old flower parts before putting the plant under 12/12. Also anything else I should do?View attachment 1331529
How long has it been back under veg hours? I dont think putting it back now is such a good idea. Im thinking its gonna stress it to hell and cause nanners. But i really dont know.

B

BloominOnion

How long has it been back under veg hours? I dont think putting it back now is such a good idea. Im thinking its gonna stress it to hell and cause nanners. But i really dont know.
It’s been back under veg for about 2.5 months now.

mrfreeze682

mrfreeze682

so (A pseudanthium (Greek for "false flower"; pl. pseudanthia) is an inflorescence that resembles a flower. The word is sometimes used for other structures that are neither a true flower nor a true inflorescence.) pseudo flowers on a cannabis plant means…. fake flowers?? so like they were budding and then grew stems and leaves sorta? im sorry im just trying to understand the veg cycle

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I have a gamble plant that went into flower. It did not stretch or show signs of flowers after 3 weeks and was not keeping up with my other plants so since my tent was crowded I pulled it back into my veg tent. It has grown pseudo flowers. I want to put it back into flower. Should I cut off all the old flower parts before putting the plant under 12/12. Also anything else I should do?View attachment 1331529
I flipped a plant to determine its sex then revegged it and then flowered it and she was a beauty, It went into flower almost immediately after her second flip and the small buds that had started to develop after her first flip grew huge....

Don't cut them off just let her grow....I'd like to try it again to see if I can duplicate the results but I run out of space and I've just never got around to doing it again. I'd like to see if yours will be similar,

I also found that there wasn't much stretch if any after the second flip it stretched the first time and grew though the reveg but there was no stretch after the second flip I can remember.

B

BloominOnion

I flipped a plant to determine its sex then revegged it and then flowered it and she was a beauty, It went into flower almost immediately after her second flip and the small buds that had started to develop after her first flip grew huge....

Don't cut them off just let her grow....I'd like to try it again to see if I can duplicate the results but I run out of space and I've just never got around to doing it again. I'd like to see if yours will be similar,

I also found that there wasn't much stretch if any after the second flip it stretched the first time and grew though the reveg but there was no stretch after the second flip I can remember.
Thanks for the info! I’ll throw her into flower in the next week or so and will update here with how it goes.

B

BloominOnion

so (A pseudanthium (Greek for "false flower"; pl. pseudanthia) is an inflorescence that resembles a flower. The word is sometimes used for other structures that are neither a true flower nor a true inflorescence.) pseudo flowers on a cannabis plant means…. fake flowers?? so like they were budding and then grew stems and leaves sorta? im sorry im just trying to understand the veg cycle
Hey didn’t see your comment. I should have been more careful with how I described the flowers that are forming. They aren’t true pseudo flowers more like partially developed flowers. You can see them when you zoom in at the tops.

Latest posts

Top Bottom