How to remove the heat from grow space?

ViparSpectra

Supporter
One of the great features of KS5000 is featuring a detachable power supply. You can mount the driver remotely on the side of a rack or on an adjacent wall that removes heat from your grow space. Very impressive excellent heat dissipation.

Below are really nice heat readings over the bars, outer the bars, and over the LED driver.

How to remove the heat from grow space

How to remove the heat from grow space 2

How to remove the heat from grow space 3

Except that you can mount the driver outside the tent, you can also by hanging it in the tent from the top up since the LED driver is cased by a heatsink that KS5000 has got really great thermal management, which the heat won't go up too much inside.

If you would like to know more information about KS5000, welcome to our store:

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Same concept us old school HID growers used. I used to mount the ballasts either to the roof or outside the room to reduce heat in the room.

N

Nicc

12inch vent, that size is ace in mine. Plenty of control with fan speed controller, 12inch intake too.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Will the light work with other types of ballasts or is it proprietary to your light only?

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Same concept us old school HID growers used. I used to mount the ballasts either to the roof or outside the room to reduce heat in the room.
@RootsRuler Like the KS5000, which built with detachable driver, totally16ft power cord, can hanging inside the tent or outside of tent. The KS5000 detachable driver only use in KS series, can not use to other lights.

Top Bottom