How to reveg a mother

• Thread starter Hookcash87
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hookcash87

Hookcash87

I'm have heard about reveging and am very intrigued by it. I would like to keep my OG kush mother around after flower and harvest. Is this possible? Does it have any effect on the quality of the bud produced? What steps do you have to go threw to do a reveg?

Hookcash87

Hookcash87

leave some lower sites on the plant. put under 24 hr florescent light and give high nitro fert.
Do you have any recommendations on a nitro fert? All I use is the fox farms trio.

GuySmiley

GuySmiley

I took cuttings from a few females about 3 weeks into flowering. 43 days later I have 8 clones reverted back vegging, for 3 more weeks. Then I will switch them to 12/12.

It takes longer for the cuttings to take root versus ones taken from a a non flowering mother, but in return you get crazy branch development with an emphasis on more/better cola buds.

I have a thread in the Organic Soil subforum showing the progression of my monster crop grow.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Just make sure they're healthy. At the end of flower, plants are often deficient. A deficient cutting may not root, or will take a couple of weeks or more.

You can flip to 18/6 (or whatever veg light timing you use) two weeks before harvest. It takes that long for reveg growth to show. I know it sounds crazy, but the plants seem to thrive (until they reveg— then they look like crazy-assed plants).

Latest posts

Top Bottom