How to stop early flowering

• Thread starter Jungle666
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jungle666

Jungle666

G,day all,I've just started my outdoor grow and a few of my plants have started to flower, should I top them, or just let them reveg, cheers jungle

Islandgrows

Islandgrows

G,day all,I've just started my outdoor grow and a few of my plants have started to flower, should I top them, or just let them reveg, cheers jungle
Depends on Your location . Anywhere in the northern hemisphere they will flower once outdoors .

Islandgrows

Islandgrows

Yeah mate I'm in Australia ,so just top them you reckon
And I would put a light on it for at least one hour nightly so it can reveg a little quicker than leaving it to nature. How much daylight hours do you guys have where you are now .

Madmax

Madmax

Gee that is early,but ive known guys living in queenland theres flowering halfway through nov - dec..mine dont start till start of febuary..when did you plant them bro..u sure its flowering or just showed you its a girl...you got a pic bro..

Jungle666

Jungle666

Gee that is early,but ive known guys living in queenland theres flowering halfway through nov - dec..mine dont start till start of febuary..when did you plant them bro..u sure its flowering or just showed you its a girl...you got a pic bro..
They're all clones and i put them outside about 3 weeks ago

Madmax

Madmax

Not much you can do bro besides bringing them back inside for a couple months ..

I can see why growsince79 said to top them to slow them down a little..are they showing pistils or you actually got buds..

Jungle666

Jungle666

Not much you can do bro besides bringing them back inside for a couple months ..

I can see why growsince79 said to top them to slow them down a little..are they showing pistils or you actually got buds..
Looks like they're showing pistils,they're in the ground

Top Bottom