How To Turn Bubble Hash Into Pure Golden Oil For A Kind 510 Atomizer Vape Pen

• Thread starter LTWMRF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LTWMRF

LTWMRF

Hey farmers,

I need some insight that the last 2 hours of youtube and googling hasn't produced. I did the 5 gal. bucket ice bath method on my latest harvests trimmings and have a good marble sized ball of hash now. Can anyone direct me in the way to turn this into oil/juice for a "kind" vape pen? 1) do I need to decarb the hash ball? 2) For the double boiler bath can I just put the hash ball in with my puff magic vape mix and slowly cook stirring together? will the hash cook out into the liquid?

Any help would be great, I am a total noob here.

Thanks a ton,
The good Gen.

germinator

germinator

Use the above search bar for bho & eliquid you should find good info. If eliquid is your end game.
Your bubble..... can be smoked as is or used in or as an edible, or a tincture or squished to rosin. But no eliquid to my knowledge.
You also need to stop at skunkpharm research.com n read up great stuff there.
Good luck n stay lifted.

LTWMRF

LTWMRF

thx germ, I am well versed at skunkpharm amazing site. My confusion arises in that should I treat this ball of hash like an oz. of dried flower and soak it in ever clear and freeze or could I just throw the ball of hash in with the ejmix and double bath it?

thanks again for your advice,
rock n' roll bro

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Hash, etoh, iso extract will all gum up coils. Bho, rosin (solventless) and full melt will burn clean. If making e juice, the same also applies.

LTWMRF

LTWMRF

thx demon,

I gonna experiment with bho manufacturing then. appreciate the help!

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I make all types of meds for my patients. From flower, edibles, tinctures, vape liquid, ect. I've tried all kinds of extracts in 3+yrs. Only bho held its consistancy w/o separating after a week in storage, nor gum up the coils. I'm sure solventless rosin and or full melt bubble will.also do the job like bho.

Top Bottom