How to use a fogger in side grow tent

• Thread starter Slickrick82
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Wud up people's. Trying figure out how can I set up my grow tent with a inkbrid humidifier fogger. Do I keep exhust fan on or on timer as well etc.. need a hand with this

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Wud up people's. Trying figure out how can I set up my grow tent with a inkbrid humidifier fogger. Do I keep exhust fan on or on timer as well etc.. need a hand with this
Imo you don't... the ideal would be to use the humidifier outside the tent in the room that the tent sits unless you have a large tent. The last thing you want is moisture or condensate on the leaves from the fogger/humidifier.

By doing this you can keep your exhaust at an optimal level for air exchange without impacting the humidity as it will be pulling the proper humidity into the tent.

Otherwise there is not only the risk above but very likely uneven humidity in the tent and most will be sucked out into the room before benefitting the plants. Essentially only being truly effective once the room reaches the same humidity set my the controller.

In larger tents it is possible but I can say from experience 4x4 and smaller its a rough go and even with a larger tent with air exchange its not ideal.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

I actually use this setup in a 4’X4’ tent with 2 fans topside and one under SCROG. However it’s only because our RH here often runs 11%-16% in cooler months. I have an exhaust fan connected to the dehumidifier outlet and humidity currently at 55%.

It’s important you consider temperature inside the tent and dew point temperature before doing this.

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Got it. Na just asking cuz I never used one I got one to see .scrog is what I wanna do but don't know we're to place all that stuff .and how to even start a scrog . I grow normal or mainline ,lst

Top Bottom