How to use Merit 75 wp

• Thread starter budfriend
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
firemanelaflare

firemanelaflare

HI All

I have had bugs the the last three grows since spring. Tried everything and they keep coming back. They are not bad but im done with them so i got some Merit 75 MP.

I was going to treat my pre-veg room and mothers with it. The label is confusing so can any farmers recommend how much to use per gallon.

Thanks
I just bought merit 75 I have winged aphids I can't take a loss I'm sorry guys but I gotta put an end to this shit. did u mix it with nutes

B

Burned Haze

I just bought merit 75 I have winged aphids I can't take a loss I'm sorry guys but I gotta put an end to this shit. did u mix it with nutes

Results? I see guys like Caps and organic dominate growers who still use merit 75 & OGBIOWAR and caps said on his thread his beneficial's were not harmed for the most part from that ( use them at same time)

* If I do use merit 75 in this round, Like avid and floramite . I will lab test 4+ strains harvested and see for myself, If no lab evidence then passable medicine .

Point is sometimes the stronger stuff is only stuff you can use if your commercial or need certain factors promised with tons of plants/clones ( + cost factors )

Last edited by a moderator:
firemanelaflare

firemanelaflare

Results? I see guys like Caps and organic dominate growers who still use merit 75 & OGBIOWAR and caps said on his thread his beneficial's were not harmed for the most part from that ( use them at same time)

* If I do use merit 75 in this round, Like avid and floramite . I will lab test 4+ strains harvested and see for myself, If no lab evidence then passable medicine .

Point is sometimes the stronger stuff is only stuff you can use if your commercial or need certain factors promised with tons of plants/clones ( + cost factors )
I'm late yes I used it knocked them down but the problem is my veg was infested so I have to start over I think I'm gonna use it in my veg and yes sns works and I'm this close to investing in og biowar also

jibs

jibs

I was thinking the same thing, I use GO Gnats its cedar oil and kills the Fuckers Dead and is safe to use.

View attachment 379745

A non-toxic, poison-free alternative! Earth Juice goGnats is specially formulated for use against fungus gnats, midges, spider mites, thrips, aphids and many other garden pests. Can be applied as an area spray or added to fertilizers and used as a soil drench. For hydroponic gardens, it is recommended to add directly to reservoirs on a regular basis as part of a plant maintenance program.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE:

Hydroponic Systems: Mix 1 to 1.5 oz. per 10 gallons of solution. Add to reservoir every 2 weeks at nutrient solution change.

Area Spray: Use 2.6 oz. per gallon of water. Spray directly on infested areas or apply as a barrier. Reapply every 2-weeks.

Garden Plants: Mix 1.7 oz. per gallon of water and spray over entire plant. Reapply every 2-weeks.

CAUTION: Do NOT spray plants when temperatures exceed 90° Fahrenheit, or in direct sunlight.
This stuff works for root aphids ??

B

Burned Haze

as a side suggestion
There’s better options than those nasty unregulated products = biocontrols , way safer than what you just stated ( plus plants won’t stress and it’s safe till harvest ) and it does work against root aphids and if you do have a mid-high infection you will at least keep them down and have a good harvest and then use this same products to win next round.

product suggestion = pfr-97 + Grandevo + botanigard 22wp mixed together

apply every 7 days ( you could even make that your weekly “ beneficial bacteria/fungi “ and add the biocontrols with it no problem ) - till end of harvest .

jibs

jibs

as a side suggestion
There’s better options than those nasty unregulated products = biocontrols , way safer than what you just stated ( plus plants won’t stress and it’s safe till harvest ) and it does work against root aphids and if you do have a mid-high infection you will at least keep them down and have a good harvest and then use this same products to win next round.

product suggestion = pfr-97 + Grandevo + botanigard 22wp mixed together

apply every 7 days ( you could even make that your weekly “ beneficial bacteria/fungi “ and add the biocontrols with it no problem ) - till end of harvest .

Hell yeah I’m super down!
question thoughwould you PH something like that ??and is the 22 the same as the liquid botanigard

B

Burned Haze

Hell yeah I’m super down!
question thoughwould you PH something like that ??and is the 22 the same as the liquid botanigard

1.Yes you want to ph the brew to w/e demands . Example soil :6.5 where coco is 6.0

2.”22” just means % of concentration vs the liquid botaniguard a way higher and better concentrated version . Look at the label and price and tell me that the 22 vs their bottle is best. Basically just ripping you off if you buy that liquid (just like ferts , how hard is it to use dry versions lol )

as a side note : liquid Differnace form = botanigard maxx (Pyrethrins added, 0.6% Beauveria bassiana Strain GHA ) , botianigard es (Beauveria bassiana Strain GHA 11.3% )

see how for same price, over 2x the concentration on version ( they make these for liquid convenience not concentrate ) and the one with pyethrin ( you could add it yourself ) and it’s 11x less stronger lol

jibs

jibs

1.Yes you want to ph the brew to w/e demands . Example soil :6.5 where coco is 6.0

2.”22” just means % of concentration vs the liquid botaniguard a way higher and better concentrated version . Look at the label and price and tell me that the 22 vs their bottle is best. Basically just ripping you off if you buy that liquid (just like ferts , how hard is it to use dry versions lol )

as a side note : liquid Differnace form = botanigard maxx (Pyrethrins added, 0.6% Beauveria bassiana Strain GHA ) , botianigard es (Beauveria bassiana Strain GHA 11.3% )

see how for same price, over 2x the concentration on version ( they make these for liquid convenience not concentrate ) and the one with pyethrin ( you could add it yourself ) and it’s 11x less stronger lol
That makes sense honestly I bought it out of convenience it was the only thing near me I basically had to start everything over which is OK because I have some outstanding flavors now now my main goal is preventative at the roots and above but keeping it as clean as humanly possible I appreciate your responses some great eye-opener’s

P

pancholamb

I was wondering, what are the dosage for those 3 products you mention 5gl foliar spray?

jibs

jibs

I was wondering, what are the dosage for those 3 products you mention 5gl foliar spray?
I'd like to Know as well It's crazy how confusing they make these labels How hard is it to say this much per gallon most of the stuff I've read is per acre I wish I could do it on that level The liquid botanic garden ES I believe is 2 teaspoons per gallon 2 to 6 teaspoons I think the six is way overkill 2I think is right on time

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I'd like to Know as well It's crazy how confusing they make these labels How hard is it to say this much per gallon most of the stuff I've read is per acre I wish I could do it on that level The liquid botanic garden ES I believe is 2 teaspoons per gallon 2 to 6 teaspoons I think the six is way overkill 2I think is right on time

A355224F 5991 419B B32A 0279D5637E96

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

That's good shit

I was having the same measurement anxiety. Lol.

They recommend the max or 2 pound dose for root aphids and multiple applications as the aphids can hide under roots and avoid soaking. Only works on contact they say it does not colonize. And to use immediately after mixing.

Also read to shake the liquid well to suspend spores before mixing but i got the powder form.

Thats all i got. Have not used it yet.

jibs

jibs

They recommend the max or 2 pound dose for root aphids and multiple applications as the aphids can hide under roots and avoid soaking. Only works on contact they say it does not colonize. And to use immediately after mixing.

Also read to shake the liquid well to suspend spores before mixing but i got the powder form.

Trust and believe I feel your pain I will be getting the powder next

Latest posts

Top Bottom