How to veg in rockwool?!

• Thread starter Dobegarden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dobegarden

Hi all,

I'm currently growing in CoCo and hand watering.

I'm gonna make the switch to Ebb and Gro, I took some cuttings the other day and they have rooted in root riots, was gonna transfer in to rock wool cubes for the next stage,

I havent yet bought my ebb and gro system and dont really have the space to run this with my current grow, does anyone have any ideas how i can veg my clones up but not transfer in to system, they will eventually go in to clay pebbles.

Any suggestions appreciated!!!!!

C

Cygnus

I made my own flood and drain for veg from a flat plastic storage bin from walmart and a roughneck tote for res under it with a 9 dollar HArbor frieght pump. I think it coast 45 bucks total. Or get something like this and hand water.
0007314992427_500X500.jpg

D

doctodD_hawaii

Just like cugnus said get a container. and make it like the pics. you can make it ant size you like. I also use an air stone to keep plenty of o2 in the water. I dont use any nutrients till I move to the bigger one in the background. I have 3 haze seeds started in this one and a kerala gold I just put in to re-veg. Works great and is really easy to separate for transplanting.

S7302781
S7302780
S7302779
C

ColoraDro

ebb & flo is one of the easiest ways to grow dank bro anything is possible with all this tupperware laying around the house hahaa

Top Bottom