How training techniques effect growing time......

• Thread starter pmckeen1986
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pmckeen1986

I'm trying to gauge how different techniques for training can impact the length of a grow cycle. I'd like an idea of how each type of training impacts the seed to harvest time. The ideal answers would be from people that have repeated grown the same strain in the same conditions, but tested or tried out different types of training. For example: maybe you've noticed over time that topping actually allows the plant to bounce back quicker than LST, and perhaps supercropping is an even quicker bounce back...i don't know, but maybe you do...all answers welcome. thank you!! Ideally I'd like to stretch out the time to grow some autos with my photoperiods so that they finish around the same time...

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I'm trying to gauge how different techniques for training can impact the length of a grow cycle. I'd like an idea of how each type of training impacts the seed to harvest time. The ideal answers would be from people that have repeated grown the same strain in the same conditions, but tested or tried out different types of training. For example: maybe you've noticed over time that topping actually allows the plant to bounce back quicker than LST, and perhaps supercropping is an even quicker bounce back...i don't know, but maybe you do...all answers welcome. thank you!! Ideally I'd like to stretch out the time to grow some autos with my photoperiods so that they finish around the same time...
Interested to hear some of these answers myself 😬

Paleosoul

Paleosoul

I never noticed a difference in flower time using one training technique over another, but that is growing from seed. When I grow from clone, I've always treated them all the same way.

It's never occurred to me that training technique would set plants back in maturation time. I think it might be more likely that some techniques could slow the veg time -- the time it takes to get the plants to the size you want them before flip.

Top Bottom