How will I know...???

• Thread starter 420.hydro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420.hydro

420.hydro

Hey everyone!!
I have a photoperiod plant (Blue Power) growing outdoors since 4/27 (she started out as a rescued 'cutting' that rooted and she looks great!...)
my question is in regards to flowering nutes (oh she's in coco and clay pellets btw...) when will i know to switch to flowering nutes?
thanks for any help!!

How will i know
How will i know 2
How will i know 3

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

around August 1. You want to switch when you expect the plant to start flowering, so that high nitrogen doesn't suppress flowering.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I never switch. Cannabis only needs a balanced complete fertilizer. High pk is not needed. I used to use bloom nutes but when we compared quite a few runs yield and quality were always higher with a properly tapered off grow nute.

Search Myth of high phosphorous.

Advanced has test results proving the plant has almost the same nutrient profile full cycle.

And here is the president of dyna grow admitting he made the bloom bottle due to customer demand and not plant science. And he shares his lab results as well.

And @OldManRiver only the photoperiod triggers or suppresses flowering. Nitrogen has nothing to do with it. High pk without balanced nitrogen prematurely yellows leaves and shortens flowering.

The forums like to call the sick plant “fading”.

Latest posts

Top Bottom