How will it turn out if I use NO nutes?

• Thread starter BlowCrack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BlowCrack

I was just wondering how dank will the dank be if there are no nutes used during a grow? Jus on some high shitI guess...Please share personal experiences, Did it have taste, smell, was it worth not using?:sign0023:

L

l33t

it depends on how much food there is in the already in the soil , and the size of the pot

with no nutes the plant will not reach its potential yield wise as well as quality goes.

B

BlowCrack

it depends on how much food there is in the already in the soil , and the size of the pot

with no nutes the plant will not reach its potential yield wise as well as quality goes.

Just say,

Dirt: foxfarm ocean forest
pot: 6 Qt.

L

l33t

Never used forxfarm ocean forest so dont really know.
Plus the longer you veg a plant the more nutes it will need to take (and time).
Having said that imho I think you will need to add some nutes.

H

hbstoner

depends on how long you leave it in the same pot.. but with foxfarm you will usually run out of nutes and start having problems a month into veg at most. ive seen it run out way faster then that with smaller containers so i guess it really depends on the side of the pot your putting it in.

N

Nuglover

How well would you grow and how healthy would you be if you didn't eat? You have your answer.

I

ireyites

What you want my friend is to make the old school moonshine's mix - google it to get the recipe and look at the pics its just amazing - you wont be disappointed this is and organic soil mix that u feed with nothing but water and you ll get some killllllller buds and 4 sure be :cool0010:

R

ReelBusy1

I was just wondering how dank will the dank be if there are no nutes used during a grow? Jus on some high shitI guess...Please share personal experiences, Did it have taste, smell, was it worth not using?:sign0023:

Thin scraggly no dankness.
Use the nutes.

Would you want to eat a steak from a cow that was starving?

K

kill-9

What you want my friend is to make the old school moonshine's mix - google it to get the recipe and look at the pics its just amazing - you wont be disappointed this is and organic soil mix that u feed with nothing but water and you ll get some killllllller buds and 4 sure be :cool0010:

One of the better suggestions.

If you're really strapped for cash, go to your local gardening store and buy the generic ferts, you can get bat guano, kelp and vitamin b1 for under 30 dollars.

K

koopa troopa

i used the newer update of moonshine mix with pretty good results. some say to add a boost after week 4.

Latest posts

Top Bottom