• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ph 007

Ph 007

Hi anyone

I have this bagged coco from the hydro shop, it's called Cocolite-11

The bag says this coco is buffed and pretreated with magnesium & calcium
And
Cocolite-11 comes standard with fertilizers and minerals. In this way, the young plants can have important fertilizers from planting.

#My question is
What would you do potting up small clones with the coco im using.
What would you do?
Add Feed with calmag, or with out ?
What strength e.c feed?
What pH. 5.8?

My problem

I have small cuttings in a clone machine on 0.6 e.c of feed, no other additive.

As soon as I plant into coco they look shitty after 2 days I use half strength cal mag, and a bit of feed e.c of 0.6 , I get some sort of lock out I think, maybe I sobt need cak mag at all

If u get the coco out of the bag run tap water with no e.c then measure the run off the coco as bough has a e.c of 0.2

visajoe1

visajoe1

I looked up that coco, NPK is 14-10-18. Thats really hot media for a cutting, which is why they're acting funny. Get it out of that if you can and into something cooler. I used botanicare when i ran coco.

Cannabizz

Cannabizz

I just put the cuttings directly into water and they rooted after about two weeks.

Ph 007

Ph 007

I looked up that coco, NPK is 14-10-18. Thats really hot media for a cutting, which is why they're acting funny. Get it out of that if you can and into something cooler. I used botanicare when i ran coco.
[/QUOTE

botanicare looks expensive just Googled their brand of nutrients, the flavour boosters look good tho..

Iv had a few cutting do the same to me , normally after some wasted time playing about with cal mag and different feeds strength's and flushes they normally pull through,

I have tried cal mag no cal mag, different feeds , just cant understand why its been a Battle at the beginning, i get some yellowing looks like under feeding but I think i get lockout..

)

When you say hot how ? The e.c run off from plain water fresh coco is 0.2e.c

So if are using.this coco should I just use pH water for the first few days?

Iv already gotnsone Potter up quite big and fully rooted to much to repot them, want flick to 12/12 soon but they look little shitty red stem leave going pale green

I will be trying new coco next time.

Could you dump down
NPK is 14-10-18. , I have heard of them, their in my nutrients is that right? And thia coco already has it so just water be best for first feeds

Ph 007

Ph 007

I just put the cuttings directly into water and they rooted after about two weeks.
Sorry i mean in had cuttings in a clone machine fully rooted foot long roots no medium, I plant them into this coco and after 2-3 days they loons shitty. Gone through the same thing on the last grow same coco. Normally halfatrenfrg cal mag and few mini flushes I get the to grown well buy usually i got to waste 1-2 weeks nursing the fuckers better

Cannabizz

Cannabizz

Maybe the roots got sick. Coco holds in a lot of moisture.

Top Bottom