how ya do

• Thread starter blacksheepsmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blacksheepsmokes

Hello all. I am new this forum. I hope to see hear and share a lot of great info with you all. I am not currently working on anything at the moment. I recently was robbed and the only target was my meds. I am 99% sure it was an ex friend. i is bullshit.This why we need this shit legal. They just wanted the money from it.
Any way. i will be starting up before the year is out.

THis will be my set up. I will have three rooms. Frist the flowering room will be 10 by 13 feet. lighting will be handle by 2 1000 watts hps on there own 6 ft lighr rail. each light will have its own 10by5ft bed to work for. I am either going to run a SOG set up with a 100 3 gallon bags per light or run around 10 to 12 7 gallon pot which i will clip and train for mulpti heads. I am looking to try to get a gram per watts of light.(i will keep praying for that) I will run both ways the frist time to make that call.
The Veg room will be a 7 by 10 ft room with two 400 watts hps and some fl tube lights for the really little ones. And the final room will 2 by 10 ft for drying and stoage.

I will plainning on running TGA seed as i love the work that they have done and their love for the plant. I am also look to try to get a hold of some DJ Short seeds(old time moonshine). Will I wish you all the best of luck in your workings.Till the next blunt.

PEACE LVOE & BUDS
BSS

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi blacksheepsmokes welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome blacksheep. Its a great place here a the farm and we love new members with a willingness to setup and do a grow like the one ur talking about. The tga are supposed to be good also!!

T

thc4sim

Welcome to the Farm Blacksheepsmokes :yes

Look forward to checking out your grow when ya back up and running!
see you around the Farm!

Latest posts

Top Bottom