Howabout a new 'MK Ultra' ?

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

Over in this thread, Herbalizor was trying to find out which OG cut was used in THSeeds MK Ultra.

The MK has been around for quite some time now - must be around 10 years now and the OG Kush line and cuts has come a long long way in those 10 years (or at least more accessible).

Do any of you OG breeders have a G13 cut and plan to try some crosses? e.g. Tahoe cut x G13, Fire BX2 x G13 etc....kind of a MK Ultra v2.0....but renamed to Raskal's MK Ultra... .

Everyone loves the MK....so would be great to have it updated by some OG gurus....anyone else into it?

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
He used MNS G13xSK. So finding another male is reletivily quite easy and one of my up coming projects. I have about 100 gunk seeds to run through, so should find something good.

It was the SK from the G13xSK that made the mk ultra such a varied lady as its a really old line.

215 User

215 User

Hood version i'm runnin is g13 x gonzo#2.
Fast grower & can't wait to its finished to compare....

B

been

THSeeds MK Ultra is looking mighty fine right about now. :joint:

M

MIZZ ELVIS

I saw someone posted that they got OG x G13/haze freebies from the farm.....Those would more or less be like the MKultra, well maybe??? I always think what the g13/haze crossed to raskals OG would be like....Surely some Super Fuego!!!

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
That looks lovely been. Very OG dom. Is this from a recent seed pack?

MIZZ ELVIS - Good thinking but unfortunatly that G13/Haze male carries over so much haze and is so dominant that the cross would not resemble MK U in any way. Although it will be a very nice cross indeed!

B

been

That looks lovely been. Very OG dom. Is this from a recent seed pack?

:rofl no no...not my pic. :rofl That's THCBay's description pic for THSeeds MK Ultra. I'm just poking fun at y'all for reinventing the wheel. :rofl

This thread got me searching... no offense please.

:very_first_smiley:

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
FF- The search continues... How bout using the mota g-13 to cross with some og or with some chem?

B

Bonehead

I just finished a second run of 3 females from a pack I got about 6 months ago.
They're almost identical in appearance and smoke.The calyxes weren't that big.(like in their pic)
I definitely want to keep one,just can't decide which one:thinking

Latest posts

Top Bottom