Howdy All

• Thread starter Krypto1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Krypto1

Well...looks like my old forum was closed down...so im in the search for a new home. Im not a TROLL :D ...i like to read more then post..i have been growing for about 5 years now at the moment im STILL outdoors have not moved inside yet probablly never will...i just love that big old
sunlight! right now i have Mental Floss in flower with another Floss and Cheese right behind it....i love Chimera's Gear with a passion. he is a champ...i just placed an order for Mountain Jam and i cant wait for it to get here...also i look forward to meeting some really good people here and maybey find some old friends from my old website. Thanks all have a good one

K.1

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi Krypto1 welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

U

ukcheesehead

Well...looks like my old forum was closed down...so im in the search for a new home. Im not a TROLL :D ...i like to read more then post..i have been growing for about 5 years now at the moment im STILL outdoors have not moved inside yet probablly never will...i just love that big old
sunlight! right now i have Mental Floss in flower with another Floss and Cheese right behind it....i love Chimera's Gear with a passion. he is a champ...i just placed an order for Mountain Jam and i cant wait for it to get here...also i look forward to meeting some really good people here and maybey find some old friends from my old website. Thanks all have a good one

K.1

hey dude and welcome envirolite users here aka ukcheesehead ...

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Hi Krypto:) Jah_hoover in da house:)

welcome bro glad you found us:)

H

HolliHerb

What up what up. Good to see you here. Glad you took my advice and took a look around the place. I'm sure you'll find valuable information and have some to share with this troll free community! :muscle :D

Post some pics guy!

-HH -spL

K

Krypto1

damn thats alot of heads....Holli ill post up some pics of Mental Floss as soon as i get my Camera and
Pender maybey you can help me identify the Pheno.

and thank you all for the WARM welcome.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Hi Kryp, Welcome to the farm. I journeyed over here too. Have some Mountain Jam on the go also. Chimera rocks!!! Seems like a real good bunch of peeps here also.Im like you though, I read more than I post. Moggsy is lurking here too, minus 10,000 posts. He rocks!! I like his way of thinking. Enjoy your stay. :party RB

B

BrandNew2THIS

K.1

I like your taste and your nick name. Are you or were you a Crypto anywhere? My ex-boyfriend was and we really honestly broke up because I got my medical authorization and he left me because he couldnt get one well hes not sick or hurt so I got upset and there you have it we broke up. I would love to see how Mental floss grows outdoors as it is one of the strains I miss from my cashcropper ex boyfriend. He called it his one and only headstash variety whatever that means.

Top Bottom