Howdy folks, I'm a new grower from SW Missouri!

• Thread starter agentbeefcake
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stingray_Stella1

Stingray_Stella1

Check out HLG, they sell awesome lights.
The link is to there refurbished lights, you can possible snag a great deal!

agentbeefcake

agentbeefcake

Just a quick update! Tomorrow will be three weeks of flower. There are photos here of before and after their final pruning. I sprinkled some Recharge over the trimmings and then covered it with straw and watered. I've been watering once a week with water Ph adjusted to 5.8-6.8 and then once a week with an aerated tea of Down to Earth Rose and Flower, Recharge, and Liquid Dirt. After all that I've learned from this grow, I am so damn excited to do it again! I pulled my net so I could reposition them so the light coverage was better. I'm installing a dehumidifier today to get the RH down below 60. These ladies seem pretty happy. It is such a joy to see them progress from day to day.

20210809 122210
20210809 122205
20210809 122152
20210809 102132
20210809 102035
20210809 122312
agentbeefcake

agentbeefcake

I would cut the nitrogen a bit for more flowers.
I skipped my last feeding of nutes because I was concerned. It's been about a week since I fed DTE: Rose and Flower with bunny litter and Recharge. Is it the leaf tips giving it away? I think the bunny litter was overkill. For today's watering I just ph adjusted to 6.4 or 6.8 and added Recharge.

agentbeefcake

agentbeefcake

In soil, you want 6.3 - 6.5 pH
Ahhhh. I'll get it a little lower next time then. My well water sits around 7.6 naturally.
So, I've mostly been trying to use stuff I have had around. Do you think brewing up some worm castings and Recharge would be an okay option for the next watering? The only compost I have at my disposal is too dang hot. I'm planning to build a sizable vermicompost bin down the road. I've got all the inputs I need for it right around me. I just need to find a nearby source for the Red Wigglers.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Ahhhh. I'll get it a little lower next time then. My well water sits around 7.6 naturally.
So, I've mostly been trying to use stuff I have had around. Do you think brewing up some worm castings and Recharge would be an okay option for the next watering? The only compost I have at my disposal is too dang hot. I'm planning to build a sizable vermicompost bin down the road. I've got all the inputs I need for it right around me. I just need to find a nearby source for the Red Wigglers.
Recharge will help with the pH.

agentbeefcake

agentbeefcake

This came in today. Might water tomorrow? Both of my gals were still perked up today so we'll see. So 6ml of this per gallon of water with Recharge, @ComfortablyNumb ?

238360243 2647478782226105 5644991963343906109 n
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

This came in today. Might water tomorrow? Both of my gals were still perked up today so we'll see. So 6ml of this per gallon of water with Recharge, @ComfortablyNumb ?
Good stuff. That and Recharge together make most soils complete.

pawhuska

pawhuska

S.W. Mo man myself.. new as you lol .. 3 girls of big bud origin.... feed every time i water im using miracle grow and some peroxide and some epsom salts these are 30 days from when they went in the ground ..water every 2-3 days.. grown in 5 gal plastic buckets with drain holes drilled in.. there on a 18-6 light diet right now when i see the first sign of flowering there gonna go to 24 hrs on.. im using 2 full spectrum lights a 1800 watt and a 1500 watt ...i made my grow room under the stairs in my basement the intake is at the foot of the stairs and its suck`s in co2 rich air from upstairs air ...the room has a intake and exhaust fans a circulating fan that blows across my girls the room is painted white my lights stay around 18 inchs from the canopy and i live in noel
ive had to move out of the room it was to crowed and i broke a limb off 1 of them i almost pissed myself lol ive got them set up over in the corner ..Good news ive got my cannabis card ...and my cultivator licence I am So HAPPY first time in my life im legal eagle😁

pawhuska

pawhuska

I skipped my last feeding of nutes because I was concerned. It's been about a week since I fed DTE: Rose and Flower with bunny litter and Recharge. Is it the leaf tips giving it away? I think the bunny litter was overkill. For today's watering I just ph adjusted to 6.4 or 6.8 and added Recharge.
i feed every time i water.. just use a weaker mix i also use the water from my de humidifier i have close by my plants with it on it keeps it from being musty mildew and i mist them thru out the day when the bucket is light its time to water I use miracle grow for veg switched to bloom booster i need to get some cal mag though the lights are on 24/7 i think its easy to over think shit I'm trying to do it as simple as i can...im growin autos, as opposed to photo ,don't have to mess with light change and there done much faster from now on I'm planting in the final pot and have a Full spectrum lights no fuss no muss ..im tryin to talk my wife into me growin for selling I've got a 900 sq. ft. basement so i have plenty of room ...prayers for me lol😎

agentbeefcake

agentbeefcake

i feed every time i water.. just use a weaker mix i also use the water from my de humidifier i have close by my plants with it on it keeps it from being musty mildew and i mist them thru out the day when the bucket is light its time to water I use miracle grow for veg switched to bloom booster i need to get some cal mag though the lights are on 24/7 i think its easy to over think shit I'm trying to do it as simple as i can...im growin autos, as opposed to photo ,don't have to mess with light change and there done much faster from now on I'm planting in the final pot and have a Full spectrum lights no fuss no muss ..im tryin to talk my wife into me growin for selling I've got a 900 sq. ft. basement so i have plenty of room ...prayers for me lol😎
Man, that'd be amazing! I'm using my well water. It's just a little too basic for the soil. I'm pretty sure that the water is full of all the trace minerals plants love, so I'm happy to adjust the PH. I started with FFOF and I've been trying to keep a good environment for microbes. Usually, when I feed, I use an air stone and put my fertilizer in a sock. Then I add liquid dirt and Recharge and let it aerate until the top of the water has large foamy-looking bubbles. The idea is that it gives the bacteria and fungi in the Recharge time to come to life start breaking down the organic materials you added so when you water it in it just goes to work at making it bio-available for roots. When I trim, I also just leave the trimmings on top of the soil and let it break down. When I did my last trim in flower I just covered those trimmings in Recharge, then mulch, and watered them in. That should have made a nice amount of nutrients for them. I've been starting to learn Korean Natural Farming as well. It has some pretty neat ways to culture your own bacteria for a sort of tea you water in. They also ferment plant material to make it into nutrients you can water in. My wife and I are building out a farmstead, so we've been trying to learn as much as possible about organic growing.

Top Bottom