Howdy folks, I'm a new grower from SW Missouri!

• Thread starter agentbeefcake
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pawhuska

pawhuska

throw away any trimmmings you dont want them it will promote fungus,rot all the bad shit i wash my hands with alcohol before i touch em gotta keep it clean ...ive got a dwc set up and have tried but not really lol but im gonna give it a try soon i think

agentbeefcake

agentbeefcake

Welcome, probably some indica dom hybrid would be my guess looks good.
Thank you, thank you! I've put a lot of love into these gals. I am certain that of the seeds I had that either, or possibly both, Girl Scout Cookies and GMO Cookies were in the mix. So that helps confirm some of my suspicions lol

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Ahhhh. I'll get it a little lower next time then. My well water sits around 7.6 naturally.
So, I've mostly been trying to use stuff I have had around. Do you think brewing up some worm castings and Recharge would be an okay option for the next watering? The only compost I have at my disposal is too dang hot. I'm planning to build a sizable vermicompost bin down the road. I've got all the inputs I need for it right around me. I just need to find a nearby source for the Red Wigglers.
Worm casting is great stuff. Be careful not to overdo it. You can Nute burn with castings.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

You can do that. It will take about 7 days for it to start feeding from the soil 14 days to full effectiveness.

agentbeefcake

agentbeefcake

Tomorrow is the beginning of week 8. I played around with a magnifying glass a little today to try to get a good look at some trichomes.

241359292 1474745522879096 7618983421285287478 n
241285354 1289850954766993 3810385327063494118 n
241459963 1007464869988103 805319947051142159 n
241002761 860459911272598 180075592267026355 n
241500168 188773193354967 8186088541893617295 n
241009763 1143419969400811 3843644146580186260 n
agentbeefcake

agentbeefcake

Looks like ya got some seeds in there. Have you had a look for nanners or full blown pollen sacs ?
Yeah, they popped up quickly in the last week or so and I didn't catch them. Fortunately, I think they are going to be plenty potent regardless. The seeds came from a bag of dispensary weed and it was still strong. Pretty sure it's bad genetics. They weren't stressed at all for weeks (since the last I pruned). Everything was optimal.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Yeah, they popped up quickly in the last week or so and I didn't catch them. Fortunately, I think they are going to be plenty potent regardless. The seeds came from a bag of dispensary weed and it was still strong. Pretty sure it's bad genetics. They weren't stressed at all for weeks (since the last I pruned). Everything was optimal.
Have you grown outside or indoors in your area before? I always wonder about ditch weed pollinating us here in Missouri. I had like 10 seeds per plant last grow, all decent genetics from seedsman and they still did it.

I never once found a pollen sack either.

Being everyone here is growing now, I imagine some idiots growing males outdoors and just let them go.. Perhaps not..

Soon I'll invest in some good air filters due to my high cfm.

Looks good though man. . Very good

raziel819

raziel819

throw away any trimmmings you dont want them it will promote fungus,rot all the bad shit i wash my hands with alcohol before i touch em gotta keep it clean ...ive got a dwc set up and have tried but not really lol but im gonna give it a try soon i think
Hey my friend, I see you're running a dwc setup... Have you heard of the Hempy Bucket method? do a search on it you might be surprised at the simplicity and results you can achieve. Stay Frosty my friend... gateway city

agentbeefcake

agentbeefcake

I really think it is just genetics that got me on this one. I'm just glad these survived haha. I fucked up a lot. I've got some Thai Purple Auto RBX1 seeds from Ethos coming that I'm really excited about. I'll definitely throw up another thread for those. I won't touch them till I have a fully automated setup though :P
Have you grown outside or indoors in your area before? I always wonder about ditch weed pollinating us here in Missouri. I had like 10 seeds per plant last grow, all decent genetics from seedsman and they still did it.

I never once found a pollen sack either.

Being everyone here is growing now, I imagine some idiots growing males outdoors and just let them go.. Perhaps not..

Soon I'll invest in some good air filters due to my high cfm.

Looks good though man. . Very good
Thanks, buddy! I've just done cannabis in the tent so far, but I do grow tons of veggies. Stranger things have happened, I'm sure. It wouldn't surprise me if we have had pollen out here from all the good old boys just tossing seeds. Definitely don't want those genetics. 😅😂 A filtration system doesn't sound like a bad idea. If you are able to create positive pressure in your grow space it'd make it more difficult for a lot of things to make it in I would think. Kind of like the make-up air systems you see in stores when you go through the door and feel that little bit of pressure pushing out. If you wanted to get really crazy you could even set up an air shower you go through before you even enter your grow space. I think that long term, I want to build a greenhouse to cut down some of the power expense and air filtration and automated environmental controls will be a must.
dang buddy! hopefully just a few! can always just make some killer edibles if nothing else! 🍪🍪🍪 🤪🤪🤪
I think I'll have some pretty decent buds out of this, but I'm building a heated rosin press. Lots of rosin incoming.

Top Bottom