Howdy Ho folks...Where all the Nova Scotia rats on this channel....Cheers!

From Nova Scotia, and may I say what a fine group of folks in this channel, cheers to all, thank you for all of your kindness, and help.

I'm flipping my 4 today. hoping for a Newe Years harvest. No military move for me I was dragged out here kicking and screaming the whole way. My wife is from here and went out west to improve the gene pool for her clan, she brought my son and I back to bring new blood to the province.😄
Yup, mine will start finishing around the beginning to the middle of December. Gonna be smoking some quick fried for Christmas if I run out of good cured stuff. I'm hoping a couple of romulan/skunk and black domina/skunk testers will be done early enough to have something cured a little for Christmas/new years.

Yup, mine will start finishing around the beginning to the middle of December. Gonna be smoking some quick fried for Christmas if I run out of good cured stuff. I'm hoping a couple of romulan/skunk and black domina/skunk testers will be done early enough to have something cured a little for Christmas/new years.
I'll be close to running out as well, its taken too long to get this latest flowering started, I have one girl that's been vegging for 4 months waiting for 3 others to catch up. I didn't want to run my 1000w for 1 plant and I fked up getting the others going.

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out

Sunset Sherbet S1