Howdy Ho folks...Where all the Nova Scotia rats on this channel....Cheers!

• Thread starter boilerroom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
View attachment 905392She is cut here, had to come back to house for an AXE.
You're ballsy growing outdoors here, this fall has been pretty good other years the damp cold weather molded up my girls. I'm indoor only now, I hate losing my crop to mold. Have you seen the Edmonton grow? Check it out, you'll be impressed. Makes me re-think out door growing again. na just dreaming, Maybe autos would work here but not photos. I like my 1000w.

boilerroom

boilerroom

Ya, fall was good, only one morning frost on ground, but left the lady alone, but that mold, and it was pink kush too, supposed to be somewhat resistant, haha

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Ya, fall was good, only one morning frost on ground, but left the lady alone, but that mold, and it was pink kush too, supposed to be somewhat resistant, haha
If we can get a few of us growers on here in NS keeping in contact through this site we should have a meet and greet for a brew in Halifax sometime to swap stories and learn from each others mistakes and successes.

Hammerloaf

Hammerloaf

If we can get a few of us growers on here in NS keeping in contact through this site we should have a meet and greet for a brew in Halifax sometime to swap stories and learn from each others mistakes and successes.

Not a beer guy, but always down for a fatty.

Yeah, I haven't done outdoor since I moved from the valley in 93. Now with the new urban rules about no outdoor plants in HRM if you are on city water, I just don't have the balls to grow in my backyard. It's my experience that Halifax's finest are dicks and would take great pleasure with tossing my house upside down while my wife and daughter stand outside for the neighborhood to see.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Not a beer guy, but always down for a fatty.

Yeah, I haven't done outdoor since I moved from the valley in 93. Now with the new urban rules about no outdoor plants in HRM if you are on city water, I just don't have the balls to grow in my backyard. It's my experience that Halifax's finest are dicks and would take great pleasure with tossing my house upside down while my wife and daughter stand outside for the neighborhood to see.

I don't drink much anymore either but a pub as a nice casual atmosphere, food /snacks and lots of chairs. I could have suggest Tim Hortons but I can't stand their coffee. lol Just a thought after smoking a bong load. I think there'd be a surprise at the age differences in the grow community from just old enough to get into a pub too to old to remember what a pub is. Its a good way to get the age gap together with a varriety of experiences to learn from.

With legalization we can even talk about it in public without fear of tracking us down & be arrested. Now if they'd only allow us to have a place to be able to go like a pub to sample different strains and flavours like you can beer and wine. Or coffee shop as Amsterdam has but our neo conservative so called lieberal government is too afraid of the evil weed to ever allow pot equality with alcohol's regulations.

Top Bottom