Howdy Ho folks...Where all the Nova Scotia rats on this channel....Cheers!

• Thread starter boilerroom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
boilerroom

boilerroom

From Nova Scotia, and may I say what a fine group of folks in this channel, cheers to all, thank you for all of your kindness, and help.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I'm from New Glasgow, But Ive lived in BC for the past 25 years. Welcome to the forum!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Nice, 2wks in flower today.
I'm flipping my 4 today. hoping for a Newe Years harvest. No military move for me I was dragged out here kicking and screaming the whole way. My wife is from here and went out west to improve the gene pool for her clan, she brought my son and I back to bring new blood to the province.😄

Hammerloaf

Hammerloaf

I'm flipping my 4 today. hoping for a Newe Years harvest. No military move for me I was dragged out here kicking and screaming the whole way. My wife is from here and went out west to improve the gene pool for her clan, she brought my son and I back to bring new blood to the province.😄

Yup, mine will start finishing around the beginning to the middle of December. Gonna be smoking some quick fried for Christmas if I run out of good cured stuff. I'm hoping a couple of romulan/skunk and black domina/skunk testers will be done early enough to have something cured a little for Christmas/new years.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Yup, mine will start finishing around the beginning to the middle of December. Gonna be smoking some quick fried for Christmas if I run out of good cured stuff. I'm hoping a couple of romulan/skunk and black domina/skunk testers will be done early enough to have something cured a little for Christmas/new years.
I'll be close to running out as well, its taken too long to get this latest flowering started, I have one girl that's been vegging for 4 months waiting for 3 others to catch up. I didn't want to run my 1000w for 1 plant and I fked up getting the others going.

boilerroom

boilerroom

I was just just getting milky, but too damp, and wet, started getting grey slime, so choppy poo...

boilerroom

boilerroom

172788516 10157349867446488 6560717631614091264 o 10157349867441488
She is cut here, had to come back to house for an AXE.

Latest posts

Top Bottom