Howdy, my name is Judy looking forward to growing with you.

• Thread starter DeadicatedBronx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DeadicatedBronx

DeadicatedBronx

I am psyched that NY has finally legalized it. I have a mmj card and would like to try growing my own medicine. I have been watching videos and doing research. I did try growing once many moons ago, I didn't have all the bells, whistles and information then that's available now; I'm hoping to be more successful this time, with a little help from my new growing friends. Have a great day you'all & thanks for having me.

MilkyTrichomes

MilkyTrichomes

I am psyched that NY has finally legalized it. I have a mmj card and would like to try growing my own medicine. I have been watching videos and doing research. I did try growing once many moons ago, I didn't have all the bells, whistles and information then that's available now; I'm hoping to be more successful this time, with a little help from my new growing friends. Have a great day you'all & thanks for having me.
Welcome and good luck! I’ve read a lot of very helpful info here at THCFarmer

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Great to hear you are able grow your own now 👍🏻. Its a nice feeling not have to worry about a felony to grow a few plants and provide your own without being taxed hard or not knowing whats in it.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Congrats on getting your card. I kept mine current for about 5 years and said fuck that crap, it's a waste of money. I sometimes go fishing without a license too, I'm dangerous that way, lol.

A rebel. don't tread on me. (or try and impose limits on how many of Gods plants I can grow).

Cypress66

Cypress66

Welcome to the farm you have come to a good place some good knowledgeable and helpful decent farmers on here peace ✌️

DeadicatedBronx

DeadicatedBronx

Welcome to the farm, and as a fellow NYer... really don’t like admitting that but yeah it’s nice they changed the laws although for some *cough* it didn’t change anything lol
I hear ya. I still love my state, upstate is so beautiful; I use to go camping in Cortland, I miss that. Yeah, we have a very robust market on both sides of the aisle; I sold to my friends for decades; pretty much all of them (including me) were either bat crap crazy and self-medicating and/or had chronic pain. Proud to say I would get good Arizona and my price didn't change for like 25 years; I didn't do it for the money, I did it to keep my friends safe and out of neighborhoods that had high crime. When my neighborhood changed, friends moved out and Arizona dried up, I retired and I don't miss it; way too much greed and mafia wannabes (packing) in the biz today.

DeadicatedBronx

DeadicatedBronx

Welcome! Love your avatar! I'm a huge dead and phish head. We used to go see the dead in the 80s and then after jerry died we became huge phish phans. Cant wait for D&C and Phish tour this summer and fall.
Awesome! I did about 250 shows with Jerry and about 50 JGB, I miss that guy. I only saw Phish once, I enjoyed them very much. Saw Dead & Company at least once; it was the last show I was at the last time they played MSG, my back problems are so bad I didn't think I was going to make it home. SMH

Top Bottom