Hows my first plant doing?

• Thread starter Cashmeh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Issues ive had in order:

1 Slight root rot (fixed); 2 Spots on leafs once grown large; 3 Large leafs would die due to spots(cut them off); 4 Nutrient burn (fixed); 5 Guage fell on plant forcing me to top it, and i topped it wrong I think; 6 horrible defoliation; 7 wasnt getting enough light(raised bucket closer to light).

This video is 2 days after raising the bucket.

White widow auto in DWC. PPM 425, ph 5.7 average. Temp 75.5.

Also just started 2 photos, gelat.og and king tut for my RWC.

I feel ive got enough info to start these photos, what do you think?

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Y 4 didn't you lower the light instead of raising the bucket?

Im getting ready to put 2 seedlings in there and need 5k lux at the floor while still getting 30k lux to the plant. My photos are germinating and I can only use this 2x4. R&D on this auto before I started my photos.

To be honest, im contemplating hanging the auto bucket from some wires lol. Its nice to be able to tweak the amount of light plants will need at different stages.

Plus my current inlet is in the way (picture). Im going to lower it, but im just in no rush.

Had I just lowered the light the seedlings im about to start would get too much light.

20210307 072826 HDR
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I cut the bad leafs with red stems. I need more light to the lower area. Every time I defoliate it blows up. Not really good at low stress though. No real ties or tie down spots yet. Im literally winging this. . and it looks promising? What yall think? Think it has potential?

Roots are well maintained. All white, no hint of any darkness to them.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

What you think @Aqua Man? My photos are in the paper towel. Just checked one and its gotta tiny tap root. Everythings looking promising. Any recommendations for an ro filter? Im super cheap lol and perfer something simple

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

What you think @Aqua Man? My photos are in the paper towel. Just checked one and its gotta tiny tap root. Everythings looking promising. Any recommendations for an ro filter? Im super cheap lol and perfer something simple
I use these... cheap and with a new DI comes out at like 1-4ppm.

Top Bottom