Hows she looking looking for advice.

• Thread starter CTABB83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CTABB83

CTABB83

This is my first grow and I'm trying to make sure I'm on the right track. Using Ocean Forest so I haven't used any ferts yet. Just R/O water when needed. Any suggestions are welcome. Im using a 2x2x4 1/2 tent w/1000W led at 22in and 55% dimmed. I topped and started LST about a week ago.

Hows she looking looking for advice
Sgt72

Sgt72

Looks perfectly normal to me. Humidity on point, leafs looking great (a little/minor nutrient burn on the tips even though you haven't used any fertz). Is your light a real 1000w? Or how much powers does it draw? I'm thinking it's one of those 100w drawing energy lights so you should get through with that one.

CTABB83

CTABB83

Well then with another light like the one you have you should be good. Like @MIGrampaUSA said, your light is more for a 2x2 (flowering) cover area.

Wish you succes. Keep us updated if you can.
Yeah my current tent is only a 2x2.

CTABB83

CTABB83

Update: she's looking good I think. Any suggestions are welcome. Not sure what to trim when the time comes so feel free to edit the pic and mark where I should probably trim back thanks.

20220113 101520
20220113 101546
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Good to know I have a few of them. I also bought a Scrog net
I use lst clips. I've also been known to use a pipe cleaner or long wire tie to bend over the main stem. I would bend her in a gentle arch so that the tip of the top is below the next closest branch. This will cause hormonal shift and your lateral branches will grow tall and bush your plant out.

I wouldn't cut anything other than dead leaves until you're ready to lollipop the bottom.

Top Bottom