Hows The Weather In Your Neck O The Woods?? And What Are You Doing Today???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Absolutely wonderful here today. Low last night 35 and will warm to 60 today.
Clear blue partly cloudy sky, just got 550 25 week old hybrid laying hens who are at 25% production, feed cost will be 60% reduced, cleared out 700 or so spent hens who were eating us out of house and home.
Will do really well with these new birds. The demand is limitless and I will brag our eggs are the best in the west....
Mostly brown egg layers who are feed efficient.
Will enjoy every minute, must deliver 120 dozen to 3 retail outlets for our appreciative consumers....
Fishing??????Who knows...

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

partly sunny......40 degrees...with all the snow melting, big change from 24 hours ago 5 degrees and 6 inches of snow.....waiting for mt rb #2 c.j Anderson of the Denver broncos DESTROY the Kansas city chiefs today! rain,snow or shine! :D:D:D:Dthen tomarrow morning we start cutting ,splitting ,stacking 100 cord of select cut sugarbush firewoods of yellow birch,beechwood, maples, ash, and slippery elm respectively.

trippinballz

trippinballz

I hear ya on the weather. 3 days of 60+ here @ the new place....no snow on the ground. Fuckin choice! Lovin' that shit....

Sadly...we gotta head back to reality later today. The good thing is that we are seein' the light at the end of the tunnel now...for sure. 6 months and counting...heehee...

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Was planning to make water hash to put into caramels, but reality had other plans... Stuck in bed with back spasms... Shit, I haven't even looked out the window today.

If this is what my 30s are gonna be like I'm not too excited about my 40s. Luckily it's only two/three times a year my pain gets this severe. Eat hash, smoke hash, drink hash..... Could take a muscle relaxer or some other government approved drugs but I'd rather be in pain frankly.

Gonna get on the inversion table after a hot bath and see if I can't loosen up a bit to get some chores done.

Have a great day all!
It's taking some time but I'm determined to have a good day too.

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

28 f. today with high of 35f. in wa. Got my heater on in the garage grow room for sure. Sunny out with no chemtrails so far today. Havnt checked for harp signals yet though. :) Im about to dose up with some edibles. Just kickin it with feet up like usaul. Maybe an afternoon movie is in order.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I hear ya on the weather. 3 days of 60+ here @ the new place....no snow on the ground. Fuckin choice! Lovin' that shit....

Sadly...we gotta head back to reality later today. The good thing is that we are seein' the light at the end of the tunnel now...for sure. 6 months and counting...heehee...
Very nice will be an incredible reality...

Natural

Natural

high 60's with rain..which is very nice. Gonna drive over and see what we can do about a tree hitting a buddy's house. Coffee..football on AM radio. Maybe collect a check later tonight after getting tools together for Monday work, make some gumbo, and smoke some white sour deez.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

62 and rainy in los angeles and im headed to an art gallery in melrose to buy some jewelry at exact science gallery. I went with @Organicyumyum lastnight and peeped the scene. Heres some glass that i enjoyed.
CAM00156
CAM00157
CAM00158

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Just a gorgeous day. 60ish, chilled out a little . The new hens are awesome. Way less work. Feed reduced by 70%, less labor to pickup, grind, feed.
First ovulation eggs are the best. A little smaller way hard shells, stand up yolk deep brown color..
Time to grill chicken, get fire in woodstove going, and enjoy close of day......

DismalDude

DismalDude

Was planning to make water hash to put into caramels, but reality had other plans... Stuck in bed with back spasms... Shit, I haven't even looked out the window today.

If this is what my 30s are gonna be like I'm not too excited about my 40s. Luckily it's only two/three times a year my pain gets this severe. Eat hash, smoke hash, drink hash..... Could take a muscle relaxer or some other government approved drugs but I'd rather be in pain frankly.

Gonna get on the inversion table after a hot bath and see if I can't loosen up a bit to get some chores done.

Have a great day all!
It's taking some time but I'm determined to have a good day too.
Sorry to hear of the back spasms.I have to ask you though as someone that has back problems.Does that inversion board help?I've been thinking of getting one as the science is there as far as relief,it would be nice though to hear from an actual user.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom