Hows The Weather In Your Neck O The Woods?? And What Are You Doing Today???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

@kolah that is so true! Believe Manifest!
Hella day today! Had a wire short on a set of cfls. tripped breakers, killed climate control (heater), HID control/240v timer thingy and the sump pump. All except my fans they stayed on (of friggin course). Sucked in all the cold ass air for who knows how long. Got home from working in the cold rain all day to find 4" of water and 47* in a dark ass grow room. Everything is shocked to hell! Limper than who knows! F#@!/* just my luck. Of course I just set a new bunch o clones. But hopefully (GOD I PRAY!) the core temp of the moms' root balls didn't fall too low. I might be able to save'em. If not: good bye my Poison Nanners. It was a kickass roadtrip.
Wish I was smart enough or versed, I guess is more appropriate, for that peatree dish "mad scientist" type clonin. That mutant strain was badass! Wish some of you legal state pros could have tried/checked it out. I feel y'all woulda approved. Let's pray not all is lost.
Headin back down to ground zero fer a long night of clean up and sadness.
I NEED A SHOULDER AND A HUG!
Sorry to hear that man, you don't deserve that. If theres anything you need please just ask.

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Howdy partner 007
Howdy partner 008
Yes Vermont has snow!

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Crap day where i'm at in western wa. Expecting storm. Seen harp marks over everette on last night local news. They say "expect high winds." No shit huh. Just started peaking and making a little batch of rso . I need to go get gas for generator i guess . :)

K

kolah

Balmy here in CO mountains, outside in a T-shirt digging the Sun.

@VERMONTSKUNKS , ugh that shit looks nasty...I left Buffalo NY 15 years ago mostly due to that stuff.

215 User

215 User

Rained all night with gusts 60-80 mph...

Sit some babies outside for today's rain & get them strong/healthy.

Ladyv

Ladyv

Lots of rain today,smokin some bud and making a big pot of turkey noodle soup,dog does not want to go outside and piss,just keeps looking at me like "turn it off dad".

I got one like that! lol, will only go out in the rain to pee if I walk out with him....

Natural

Natural

talked to a cousin up north of the Bay..sounds like you guys had a helluva rainstorm. said he was digging trenches all night..water got up to the top of the foundation line. Hope everyone here faired well. Looks to be headed to SoCal now.

Last edited:
Ladyv

Ladyv

LOL @chickenman you posted that as I'm reading the post above saying the storm is heading MY way!

Dinners done, just medicated, getting 10 minutes of quiet time before hubby walks in the door....timing couldn't have been more perfect to get a giggle out of me. ahhhh....I'm old.

Natural

Natural

LOL @chickenman you posted that as I'm reading the post above saying the storm is heading MY way!

Dinners done, just medicated, getting 10 minutes of quiet time before hubby walks in the door....timing couldn't have been more perfect to get a giggle out of me. ahhhh....I'm old.
I'd be surprised if there's any more water in those clouds from the sounds of it..be safe though!

showmegreen

showmegreen

The temp got above 50* so that was nice. Have spent the last couple nights. Cleanin and reconfiguring the breaker box and system set-up. I'm bum'd still. Lost'em all cept one. But she looks bad! Lost bout 60% of her leaves and the other 40% are a sad sight. Think im gonna chop her up an git as many out of her as I can. Any suggestions?

showmegreen

showmegreen

An absolutely beautiful daily reminder of just how momentary our existance in the physical realm is. Wonder how long that optical statement took to evolve? Consider your blessings and be greatful. I know I would be. And thank you for sharing that overwhelmingly glorious moment. I know it made my day.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Foggy trace of snow.
Met up with Natural therapy Friday. His back was better, made a comment on how I am lucky, my back seldom hurts. Next morning whamo,back went out. Just bent over, sttod up ouch.
Rested up after chores, no sick days, Ice right away is key, feel a little better, still got to deliver eggs, feed, wash, collect eggs, will take it slow..

showmegreen

showmegreen

Oh what a glorious morning! Woke up to a phone blown up by a person possessed by a alcoholic junkie mindset who wanted to know where his dope or his money is. Also the threat of killing my dog. LORD HAVE MERCY! Shame on him!
Guy was too drunk lastnight so I played DD. I've been down that road myself. And understand the pains of addiction. So was more than willing to help. Believe me No illegal transaction was mentioned or agreed upon last night. In the first place I DO NOT sell nor will I. I do not even entertain the thought of personal gain by feeding someones demons. I gave him a chance to apologize. He stead fast on his hallucination. Hence forth I tuned him up, made him wake up and come back to our communal reality, proved my righteousness on such matter and made him realize he was wrong. Hopefully he takes a personal inventory and adjusts his behaviors accordingly. But man do them fake teeth do a number on ones fist. Lol! Have a blessed day y'all!

showmegreen

showmegreen

Foggy trace of snow.
Met up with Natural therapy Friday. His back was better, made a comment on how I am lucky, my back seldom hurts. Next morning whamo,back went out. Just bent over, sttod up ouch.
Rested up after chores, no sick days, Ice right away is key, feel a little better, still got to deliver eggs, feed, wash, collect eggs, will take it slow..
I pray rapid relief to yer pains. Have a blessed day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom